Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The First EVER GT3 comp

Sorry about that i did mean the fully customized racing suspention.
    Last edited by mustang123; 05-18-2004 at 04:58 AM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

hey painterr u have a great time there,

it will be good to see if any1 can beat that exept me.
    Last edited by challenger; 05-18-2004 at 08:37 AM.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

ow man no wonder my times av bin 1:30's ive bin usin stock suspension 1:25 here i come

Quote Originally Posted by kko

i also heard if u do it in two player and draft u can get even faster
    sounds fun.
    i have a felling painter well own us all....
    i got a 1.20 mintue lap in a 2 player

dont ask me how but im not using that time because i think it was SLOW CAR BOOST.

that time on free run is impossibe. at the moment im 5 secs off that.

so i think that we shud use the free fun mide to get our times.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    so i think that we shud use the free fun mide to get our times.
    that is the plan.

hey challenger I went and added the no. 1 turbo upgrade and dropped some more!!

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    hey challenger I went and added the no. 1 turbo upgrade and dropped some more!!
    lol

u r unbeatable, and there was me bosting abowt my time and u got a 1.26 withought a turbo. lol unbelievable,
    !!

thanks painter i think that worked.
    i havent been able to buy my evo yet but when i do watch out!
    lol ill probly loose but o well. Can we do rallies?
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    thanks painter i think that worked.
    i havent been able to buy my evo yet but when i do watch out!
    lol ill probly loose but o well. Can we do rallies?

if you mean rally events i am no longer in charge of what tracks we use the winner chooses the next track, i only choose the car
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

WAHOO 900 POSTS JUST HAD TO BE DoNE

Question

ok i have a suggestion for next week's comp.. Whatever car mustang 123 dose select, everything must be done on it, etc suspension, gearing. But power must not be increased so things such as , turbo, ECU chip etc... are forbidden.. just a suggestion..

woohoo... my 100 posts.. I’m finally a member not a junior..
    Last edited by SPN:DOC; 05-18-2004 at 09:52 PM.

I don't mean to whine (and I KNOW thats what it looks like because I'm the only one that's posted my official time so far) but can we not post our settings/adjustments to our vehicles in future competitions? This is NOT meant as a personal attack painterr (AT ALL!) and your settings indicate exactly how good you truly, truly are, but I think tinkering "under the hood" so to speak with our vehicles is really half the battle. Sure driving skills, picking a good line, etc. etc. is what will really win you the race, but proper settings get you in contention.
    If others say that posting settings/adjustments should be allowed, then by all means, go for it! I'll prosper from it too. But I just thought I would throw this out for discussion....
    What do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by bige321786
    I don't mean to whine (and I KNOW thats what it looks like because I'm the only one that's posted my official time so far) but can we not post our settings/adjustments to our vehicles in future competitions? This is NOT meant as a personal attack painterr (AT ALL!) and your settings indicate exactly how good you truly, truly are, but I think tinkering "under the hood" so to speak with our vehicles is really half the battle. Sure driving skills, picking a good line, etc. etc. is what will really win you the race, but proper settings get you in contention.
    If others say that posting settings/adjustments should be allowed, then by all means, go for it! I'll prosper from it too. But I just thought I would throw this out for discussion....
    What do you all think?

I have got no problem with you posting your settings painterr didnt have to ask so why should the rest of you, i just thaught that you might not want to incase youhad the perfect setting and you didnt want anyone else to come close to you

ok i have a suggestion for next week's comp.. Whatever car mustang 123 dose select, everything must be done on it, etc suspension, gearing. But power must not be increased so things such as , turbo, ECU chip etc... are forbidden.. just a suggestion..
    I did think about that but what seems to happen is that you are ablt to chage all the settings that you want but then you cant go as fast as you want to I have allready chosen next weeks car so i might concider it for the comp in 2 weeks time

Im getting sick of playing around with the Evo (too used to the 001) so im just gunna poast my time of 1:30.141
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Im getting sick of playing around with the Evo (too used to the 001) so im just gunna poast my time of 1:30.141

Ok well done fpv_gtho are you entering next week too?

Thread Information