Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Before i leave for a holiday in Italy...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    Carefull our site might get invaded...
    By the freedom-loving Yanks...

Or by crazy 10 y.o. kids that think Smart Fortwos are the fastest cars in the world (we try to prevent that, right mods?).

Quote Originally Posted by Gtek-i
    Or by crazy 10 y.o. kids that think Smart Fortwos are the fastest cars in the world (we try to prevent that, right mods?).
    That wasn't where i was going but sure.

I think this thread needs more Psychochimp.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    I think this thread needs more Psychochimp.
    motion seconded.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    motion seconded.
    Motion passed.

As in another sort of motion.

I realise that this thread is fairly old, but I have something to say. I think that the mods have been doing an excellent job on the forums. For example, while not recent, I was caught up in a multiple user "thingy" for lack of a better term. Anyway it happened because me and a couple friends (and a non-friend) were getting on at school. The non-friend was making foolish and idiotic posts therefore everyone getting on at school came into question. IIRC it was Wouter who PMed me without just banning me and allowed me to explain myself and for that reason I am still here. On another car forum I got caught up in the same situation because of having a similar name to another guy, the only difference: I was not given a chance to explain myself and therefore was permenently banned. In conclusion, I have typed far too much but seriously keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by aNOBLEman
    I realise that this thread is fairly old, but I have something to say. I think that the mods have been doing an excellent job on the forums. For example, while not recent, I was caught up in a multiple user "thingy" for lack of a better term. Anyway it happened because me and a couple friends (and a non-friend) were getting on at school. The non-friend was making foolish and idiotic posts therefore everyone getting on at school came into question. IIRC it was Wouter who PMed me without just banning me and allowed me to explain myself and for that reason I am still here. On another car forum I got caught up in the same situation because of having a similar name to another guy, the only difference: I was not given a chance to explain myself and therefore was permenently banned. In conclusion, I have typed far too much but seriously keep up the good work.
    Thanks for the kind words Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    motion seconded.
    motion thirded

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    I'm more annoyed at the fact that Drakkie just dropped a Load of S**T on people and just bails, never having to accept or back up his statements....for at least two weeks anyway.
    Well it was sorta caused by the fact everything piled up got me so irritating i needed a break from the forums anyway After seeing another BS thread i kicked the computer(barefeeted giving me a nice wound,pretty stupid ),wrote this angrily and started packing. Believe me, i'll back my statements up and come with a dozen suggestions tomorrow when i have more time on my hands

When i get angry i usually do some less-smart things Thank god i have a very long fuse, i only had it ending three times this year,two of which resulted in a bloody fight
    Last edited by drakkie; 07-31-2006 at 04:40 AM.

I can see one of the reasons you got pissed off (posted above you), but don't take it all out on us... normally, the problems will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    Well it was sorta caused by the fact everything piled up got me so irritating i needed a break from the forums anyway After seeing another BS thread i kicked the computer(barefeeted giving me a nice wound,pretty stupid ),wrote this angrily and started packing. Believe me, i'll back my statements up and come with a dozen suggestions tomorrow when i have more time on my hands

When i get angry i usually do some less-smart things Thank god i have a very long fuse, i only had it ending three times this year,two of which resulted in a bloody fight
    Are you 12?
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    Thats a LONG fuse? I think mine has only reached the end several times in nearly 30 years.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

i have never been in a fight... and i dont get mad that often, if i do, i usually just forget it and move on like nothing happened.

but on the subject of the mods... i think they are doing a really good job. (so far!)
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

SO FAR??? What do you mean? They've been excellent and they always will be (do take that as a compliment)

Thread Information