Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden Is Back....

Osama Bin Laden Is Back....

I was watching CNN about OBL,,this is what he wants the U.S and
    the rest of the western countries to do, First the westerners have to pack there stuff and get hell out and that includes there jobs and military staff, second OBL wants the U.S to stay out of Israel, what he said was Israel should fight its war not U.S, if we did so he will no longer attack U.S. What do you guys think is this fare for Israel, should U.S stop supporting Israel?
    Last edited by QUATTRO MAN; 02-21-2005 at 07:12 PM.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

He just wants the U.S to back off so that he doesnt have to worry about them trying to catch him anymore. and hes probably tired of living in sh*t holes trying to hide from us.
    Last edited by shr0olvl; 02-21-2005 at 11:39 AM.

Well...yes. Or at least the US should pump equal money into both Isreal and Palastine so they can duke it out in a fair war. Now, the US can't leave the Middle East entirely, and I realize many will agree with me here but you gotta understand, we can pull out because then the people like OBL will try to take over and if they get control they will raise the price of oil. However this may not be as bad as we think it will be. However, on the other hand if the latter did not happen, then by us leaving it would cause much instability among the Middle Eastern countries and no doubt piss off a lot of the governements over there who don't mind us.

On the other hand maybe if we sent ONLY muslium troops to the middle east the terrorists would beck off because thats their problem, that we aren't musilum.

Basically we can and will never make the terrorists and OBL happy so why bother?

The middle east sucks and I am probably totally wrong and misinformed so I aplologize for any discrepencies found in this. Now I have to go write a research paper for English.

Osama is just some old bastard. I firmly believe that the united states media uses scare tatics and blow everything out of proportion, same goes for the government. I mean, what the hell is that terror alert meter anyway...Seems as though they fire it up on orange every now and then to keep everyone scared. Crap if you ask me.

culrutre of fear. when people are affraid they will have less trouble acceting all the killing that happens in iraq and say "better them than us".

its sickening
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    Osama Bin Laden Is Back
    He never left in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by shr0olvl
    He just wants the U.S to back off so that he doesnt have to worry about them trying to catch him anymore.
    No, its not JUST that moron. He has his reasons for asking them to get out. Do you even know why he has that blinding hate for the USA?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver
    Or at least the US should pump equal money into both Isreal and Palastine so they can duke it out in a fair war.
    Why should they pump equal money into to opposing sides? This is one of the most asinine things I have ever heard.
    OBL will try to take over and if they get control they will raise the price of oil.
    Care to explain how OBL will raise the price of oil?
    Basically we can and will never make the terrorists and OBL happy
    ...without being unselfish.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

All very true d-quik.
    And also do you really beleive what the media feeds you, i mean, if they said suddam had escaped and got a nuke for area 51 and was gonna drop a bomb would you beleive it? Ok yeah it's a bit farfetched but it's true, THE MEDIA HAS TOO MUCH POWER!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

the media really does have too much power........they can just word a summary of something someone said, and make them look like they are very hardcore in their beliefs, or are just doing it because it looks good, or whatever. also, they get to decide how we hear about whats happening around the world. isnt that a little wierd? i mean, imagine hearing EVERYthing from outside of school, through the headmaster/principle. what if he is slightly biased against one group, and leaves something out? then all that happens is your A)only partially informed, and B)dont have a legitamate opinion when you think you do.
    as for israel........does anyone know the actual populaion of non-arabs and/or jews in israel? its actually not that incredibly high. so when they say all these palestinians are getting killed.......remember, what happens when you drop a bomb on a city to, lets say, kill all the men or women. if you completly annihalte the city, the other half of the population is gonna die too. so lets say a suicide bomber goes to a wedding, or a bar mitzvah, and blows himself up. chances are VERY good that almost half the people he will kill are other palestinians or arabs. how do you stop that? stop bombing these events. the arabs and palestinians dont just live on the west bank and gaza strip, they live everywhere else too, and they are also getting killed.
    next point: arafat declined getting control of the gaza strip and west bank when offered when israel was officially formed (and you could argue that happened a few thousand years ago), saying he wanted all of it, and would settle for none less. well guess what, he didnt get his ridiculous request, and its too bad that he couldnt agree. they were actually offered a little more then what they are/were asking for now (not sure whats been happening with that request since arafat died).
    next: hasnt israel had enough to worry about? the last few THOUSAND years, people have been fighting over/about that land. i think it got started into kind of how it is now in the year 590-580 BCE. thats right, so about 1585 years. the romans, the remains of alexanders armies, the egyptians, the persians, all of the middle eastern areas around it.......geeez, cant you just say "i think this country has been through engough?" not too mention the holocausts, exiles, and several others related.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

here are the stats. 20 percent are arab. so, if you set of a bomb, statistically 1 arab will die out of every 5 killed.

Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    I should U.S stop sporting Israel?
    NO

But we will find Binny sooner or later, and he will die like the rest. Simple fact of his life.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    He never left in the first place.No, its not JUST that moron. He has his reasons for asking them to get out. Do you even know why he has that blinding hate for the USA?Why should they pump equal money into to opposing sides? This is one of the most asinine things I have ever heard.Care to explain how OBL will raise the price of oil?...without being unselfish.
    He never left in the first place...

1}you know what i mean buy that...

Do you even know why he has that blinding hate for the USA?

2}he did not hate the U.S when in the 80's he was fighting the Russians, he did not mind U.S being there did he?
    Last edited by QUATTRO MAN; 02-21-2005 at 03:51 PM.

thats because we trained him......quite literally. we trained osama how to shoot a gun.

Here's what I say. Deal with it.

Israel should never have been created in the first place. The German's killed 6,000,000 Jews, not the Arabs, so why did the Arabs have to pay? Why didn't the UN just partition Germany and the Nazi conquered regions? Just because the Jews said it was their Holy Land doesn't mean squat. They left, the Arabs moved in. But over the course of 50 whatever years, Israel has expanded its borders and defined itself as a nation (to my dismay). Since it has had defined borders for that amount of time and has proved itself before countless times that its forces are superior to the Arab's, I think that now it should just exist at its current borders. I do agree with OBL on one level-the US should definetely stop fighting for Israel-this is a religous war that we have no right to budge in and take a position on.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Hey I was just talking to one of my customers here at my work,his parents were born in Iraq but he was born here in the U.S,, I showed him about this thread, he asked me if can read what you guy were saying,,,,after...this is what said,,,"this is so true why Arab countries don't like US is because if you look at the maps in
    40's and the 50's Israel did not exist, it was the US who helped them win the war," you know what guys im so glad that he came in today, I got an idea what he was trying to say, this what I think if it matters to you guys....

Arabs should stop being @ss about Israel being there neighbors should work together no killing each other, look at TURKS they killed 2000,000 Armenians, do you see Armenians tying bombs on there bodies and kill people? do you see Jews do the same? this sh@t is getting old,,,,,, it has to stop,

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    thats because we trained him......quite literally. we trained osama how to shoot a gun.
    YEAAA KNOW THE A HOLE IS USING IT ON US,,,,D@CK.....

Thread Information