Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Holy Mother of Christ!!!

Sweet Holy Mother of Christ!!!

I apologise in advance for what you may be about to witness if you continue with this thread!

FIA supremo Max Mosley has apparently been filmed engaging in a five hour bondage torture session in a private S&M chamber with a group of prostitutes! And this wasn't just your average, run of the mill bondage marathon. Ohhhhhh no. This one involved Nazi death camp roleplay!

I'll spare you the full graphic details, you can read for yourself by clicking the link below. But to put it briefly, he plays the role of both torturer and prisoner throughout the debacle, speaking in German through much of it.

Clearly this is appalling to say the least. However, some of you may not know the full context to these revelations. Max Mosley is the son of the notorious Oswald Mosley, leader of the British Union of Fascists in the 1930s and a close personal friend of Adolf Hitler. Oswald Mosley was imprisoned during the war for his extreme views and his close personal ties with the Nazi party (indeed, Hitler and Goebbels were both guests at his wedding to Max's mother Diana Mitford), and is name is still to this day a by-word for extreme Fascism in the UK. Max has fought a constant battle to disassociate himself from his father's legacy, claiming that a man should never be judged on the actions of his father. In fairness, he has been very successful in this. Up until now that is!

Now, Max Mosley has never been the most popular chap in the world of motorsport, often courting controversy with his single-minded authoritarian approach to ruling the sport. However, he has remained in charge for well over a decade and has many supporters who defend him by comparing his reign to that of his predecessor Jean Balestre, who was the most unpopular figure ever to hold the position. This controversy, though, will make anything else Mosley has faced in his career seem like a storm in a teacup. It is impossible to see him being able to continue in his role after these disclosures. Whether you view him now as a figure of hate, or one merely of ridicule for his depraved actions, his position is in all probability untenable.

Link to the hideousness. WARNING: there are pictures, and they are NOT pretty! - F1 boss Max Mosley has sick nazi orgy with 5 hookers | News | News of the World
    Last edited by Jack_Bauer; 03-30-2008 at 01:44 PM.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

ahahahaha WTF

Hahaha!!

According to another forum, there's a video floating about on YouTube by News Of The World, if you're into that kind of stuff.
    Last edited by adamfraser; 03-30-2008 at 01:52 PM.

O..........................Kay.
    "When I see an Alfa Romeo go by, I tip my hat." - Henry Ford

Whiskey tango foxtrot.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser View Post
    Hahaha!!

According to another forum, there's a video floating about on YouTube by News Of The World, if you're into that kind of stuff.
    The vid on youtube is just the one from the NOTW website. I think people have been trying to capture and save the article in as many ways as possible, as it is likely to be pulled from the NOTW website for legal reasons.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

ahahaha Mosley's wiki has been locked from editing
    Max Mosley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I knew I hated that. Hate the whole family.

Kinky. I kinda dig it.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

That kinda sounds like an early April Fool's Day joke. Well at least I hope it's one...
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

I read an interesting perspective on this on another forum.

Max Mosley is currently pursuing legal action against The Times newspaper after a Martin Brundle penned article was extremely critical over the way Max handled the 'Spygate' scandal last year. The Times is part of Rupert Murdoch's News International publishing group. As is The News of the World.

If it is definitely him, it most certainly is a set-up, and will have been set-up deliberately by the NOTW. Seems like a case of News International playing dirty. VERY dirty! It still doesn't excuse Mosley's apparent behaviour, but it certainly looks like Mosley's chosen to screw with the wrong people! (Pun intended!)
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
    If it is definitely him, it most certainly is a set-up, and will have been set-up deliberately by the NOTW. Seems like a case of News International playing dirty. VERY dirty! It still doesn't excuse Mosley's apparent behaviour, but it certainly looks like Mosley's chosen to screw with the wrong people! (Pun intended!)
    If this is real, and it was a setup - then it proves that you don't screw with Rupert Murdoch.

I wouldn't put it past anything run by Murdoch to be embelished or completely fabricated, and it has occured suspisciously close to April 1st.. Still, should be interesting to see what pans out.

im sure its an april fool's joke
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo View Post
    im sure its an april fool's joke
    David say it may well be.

It could be - but what about the legal ramifications of it as a joke? If they later print that ti was a joke, are they liable to be sued for libel?

Anyways, the story is hitting the mainstream press all over the world now. Stirling Moss and a Jewish group have called for his resignation according to the Times, and Bernie Ecclestone has said that Mosley's personal life does not interfere with running the FIA.

Thread Information