Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA IV : Rockstar Games

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    Dear UCP members,

I would like to say farewell to you all, I enjoyed the year and a half I spent here, I made so many friends, had so much fun... but I think it's time for me to move on. I will try to visit the website from time to time, however I'll be mostly inactive.

Goodbye everyone. I'll miss you.

David.

-----------------------

Just kidding, I'm just gonna spend an insane amount of time playing that game, I swear I fear I might lose my social life because of it! Thank you Rockstar! Because of you, I'll look like an anti-social dork! Stop making such awesome games!

Can't wait.
    Damn it. We were going to use this as an opportunity to take advantage of your sister.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    IGN has given GTA IV 10/10

heres the video. including gameplay.
    Hairy Moses! I can't wait to play that! Unfortunately I haven't pre-ordered, unlike last time, so I'll have to wait until it's in stock somewhere before I actually get my hands on it...but that'll mean that I actually get some exam revision done, at least.

The driving element looks awesome (the physics and car handling appear to be realistic) unlike 'Saints Row', where you can't even put a muscle car sideways properly!
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

there have been a few live webcams of people playing the game. unfortunately they wern't any good at it but it looks awesome. animations look awesome too and getting drunk looks very fun especially if you try to drive.no message from amazon saying it has been dispatched so i guess im gettin it tuesday not monday .better get some coursework done so i have free time when it arrives whoop.

My copy was posted yesterday by Play.com so i am hoping mine comes monday morning!! Cannot wait!!
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

£$%#! amzon sucks at least i know my flatmate has ordered it off play so i can watch whoop

I'm honestly not excited about this game, although the new features sound somewhat interesting. I shall rent it at blockbuster as soon as it's not rented out.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    I'm honestly not excited about this game, although the new features sound somewhat interesting. I shall rent it at blockbuster as soon as it's not rented out.
    I asked the guy at Microplay (the place you rent games in this province): the waiting list is 6 months long.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

not gonna bother buying it, because my friends will *yoink*
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

they say the content has been modified to suit australias content rating, will we just miss some cut scenes and a little bit of gameplay, or do we miss whole missions???

Quote Originally Posted by Badams View Post
    they say the content has been modified to suit australias content rating, will we just miss some cut scenes and a little bit of gameplay, or do we miss whole missions???
    AFAIK they modifyed a scene where niko sticks his gun in someone's crotch, thats all I've heard so far.
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

I'm not a die hard fan or anything, but I'm going to head to the midnight launch party in five and abit six hours or so. free stuff (including food and drink) So I'm there
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Suka View Post
    My copy was posted yesterday by Play.com so i am hoping mine comes monday morning!! Cannot wait!!
    got it yet Suka? Mine was posted today so it should come tommorrow. Still haven't got my console back from repairs yet so not looking good. looks like my mates xbox is getting a caning tommorrow night
    "When I see an Alfa Romeo go by, I tip my hat." - Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Dantera22B View Post
    got it yet Suka? Mine was posted today so it should come tommorrow. Still haven't got my console back from repairs yet so not looking good. looks like my mates xbox is getting a caning tommorrow night
    While i sat in the lounge next to the front door waiting for the postman, i got an email on my laptop from play saying it has been sent out in the morning. Sucks.

Makes me wonder why my order changed to 'Dispatched' on the 25th...

Oh well, i have nothing to do all week so i am looking forward to it coming tomorrow.

It had better...
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

i got an email from amzon 2day too. i hope it comes 2moz. i miss to post goin into uni so wud be a nice suprise wen i get back!!

GTA: IV has been released in NZ, a couple of stores were open at midnight (Today\this morning) to be the first to sell it. Getting my copy at lunch time!

sometimes, it's all good to live in NZ!...

Thread Information