Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA IV : Rockstar Games

the jump button really came to light on top of the control tower at the airport for me.
    there's two steps then the railing, and i couldn't just walk up the two steps. so i tried to jump up them and niko simply vaults over the railing from 35 stories up lol.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Nothing sucks more than a taxi poking you, falling on your ass, and getting slammed by a cop car

'Couple more questions for you guys:

- I've managed to get Kiki's fondness score up to 100%, but I've not heard/seen any mention of her ability to remove wanted levels for you. What am I doing wrong/not doing?

- At what point in the game does the 3rd island (Alderney) become available? I've not actually had much story-mode playtime yet due to exams and a new job, but that will be rectified next week!
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

Quote Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
    'Couple more questions for you guys:

- I've managed to get Kiki's fondness score up to 100%, but I've not heard/seen any mention of her ability to remove wanted levels for you. What am I doing wrong/not doing?
    you have to bone her first, she then calls you and mentions it iirc
    i found it faintly ridiculous to be having a gunfight with 3 police helicopters and a legion of squad cars from atop a radar tower, to then call a g/f to get the law off my back haha
    stillfunny though.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    you have to bone her first, she then calls you and mentions it iirc
    i found it faintly ridiculous to be having a gunfight with 3 police helicopters and a legion of squad cars from atop a radar tower, to then call a g/f to get the law off my back haha
    stillfunny though.
    Ah, I've had my phone on "sleep" mode most of the time, that'll be the problem. Cheers Clutch!

I found the game progresses differently for each person. I had unlocked Alderney while living in South Bohan, while my friend (in rl) was living in Algonquin already but hadn't unlocked Alderney.

Try doing all the Mcreary missions.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    I found the game progresses differently for each person. I had unlocked Alderney while living in South Bohan, while my friend (in rl) was living in Algonquin already but hadn't unlocked Alderney.

Try doing all the Mcreary missions.
    You mean you unlocked Alderney whilst Algonquin was still "out of bounds"? Lmao! That must've made things...interesting!

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    Nothing sucks more than a taxi poking you, falling on your ass, and getting slammed by a cop car
    Or getting a cell phone call and having a *$*&# car knock you over so you miss the whole thing >.< "Niko! I need help, get to *BUMP*"

MOTHER ****ER!
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft View Post
    Or getting a cell phone call and having a *$*&# car knock you over so you miss the whole thing >.< "Niko! I need help, get to *BUMP*"

MOTHER ****ER!
    Haha that happened so often to me
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
    You mean you unlocked Alderney whilst Algonquin was still "out of bounds"? Lmao! That must've made things...interesting!
    No lol, I unlocked Alderney before I had a safehouse in Algonquin.

So you hadnt killed Playboy X yet for his apartment?
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho View Post
    So you hadnt killed Playboy X yet for his apartment?
    No, in fact i got the apartment by the river from Roman before I got X's apartment too...

damnit i killed dwayne

I noticed the "Resident Parking Only" sign on the ground outside Playboy X's apartment and took a guess.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    I killed X too. That one wasn't that tough of a choice for me. Dwayne seemed much less underhanded. I also killed Francis McReary. Also not a hard choice. Do your actions during the game change whether you kill Ray or Phil? I worked with Phil a lot. I liked him. I didn't like Ray, so I was glad he was the one I got to off.

The hardest choice for me was whether to let Darko live or not. I literally paused the game and went to think about it and came back later. I finally decided to let him live, but accidentally pushed the wrong button instead of target and shot him in the face. Oh well, fate decided for me.

Lastly, I decided to kill Dimitri instead of work with him. No way I'd work with that slimeball. I had read beforehand it means Kate gets killed, which sucks, but that wasn't really a direct result of the choice. Would have been worse if Roman got killed.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Thread Information