Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

I dusted off my N64 this week for the purpose of trying to recreate the Goldeneye 007 Facility MP map on the Far Cry 2 mapmaker. Since then I've found myself hooked back on playing the original Perfect Dark. I'm really stoked that Rare will be bringing it (with updated visuals) to Xbox Live Arcade later this year. It'd be sweet if they added online functionality while they were at it.
    Last edited by ThisBlood147; 06-09-2009 at 11:12 AM.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    im also thinking of playing Sim City Societies. design games flippin rule!
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    Prince of Persia, Sands of Time
    damn.
    I'm in a level where I have to make a jump it's going to hurt me a little.
    The problem is last time I saved I had barely the energy to keep breathing.

there are no cheats whatsoever.

I'm not going to re-start the game after I completed 80% of it.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

lol leon i'm stuck at 14% on that game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBlood147 View Post
    I dusted off my N64 this week for the purpose of trying to recreate the Goldeneye 007 Facility MP map on the Far Cry 2 mapmaker. Since then I've found myself hooked back on playing the original Perfect Dark. I'm really stoked that Rare will be bringing it (with updated visuals) to Xbox Live Arcade later this year. It'd be sweet if they added online functionality while they were at it.
    cannot wait. i remember putting expert bots on, and all weapons as remote mines.
    the bots can't detonate them so they'd follow around you furiously throwing mines at you. as soon as you detonate one the whole level blows up
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post

cannot wait. i remember putting expert bots on, and all weapons as remote mines.
    the bots can't detonate them so they'd follow around you furiously throwing mines at you. as soon as you detonate one the whole level blows up
    LMAO. And here I thought I was the only one who used to do that to those poor simulants. Good times though.........good times.

I've seen a couple screen captures of the upcoming PD DLC with the upscaled textures.......it actually looks pretty awesome considering its an almost 10 year old game. Just go on Live and check out the free PD premium theme, you can scope out a few of the captures there. Bet you anything Rare makes more money with this than they did with Perfect Dark Zero.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

you kidding me right?!
    That game is quite easy, just every now and then you don't know what to do because the visual hides something you have to grab or jump on, and so you ask to teh interweb to solve your problem.

i'm stuck on the first big brawl battle you have, trying to keep that slut alive whilst there's a million bodyguard zombie things and what appears to be your possessed father, i dunno. they just never die.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBlood147 View Post
    LMAO. And here I thought I was the only one who used to do that to those poor simulants. Good times though.........good times.

I've seen a couple screen captures of the upcoming PD DLC with the upscaled textures.......it actually looks pretty awesome considering its an almost 10 year old game. Just go on Live and check out the free PD premium theme, you can scope out a few of the captures there. Bet you anything Rare makes more money with this than they did with Perfect Dark Zero.
    co-op and multiplayer will be ace, although all my games will ban the farsight..
    also that game mode where you play campaign but one of you takes control over an ai will be awesome.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

i'm stuck on the first big brawl battle you have, trying to keep that slut alive whilst there's a million bodyguard zombie things and what appears to be your possessed father, i dunno. they just never die.
    focus on the father, keep the battle near to the water so you'll be able to charge any now and then. If you keep the battle on the water, they will attack you every time you try to drink, so there has to be a minimum distance.

Ignore the bitch, or just help her when she is about to die.

okay. how do you kill him? just keep attacking?

anyone played this:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zhS4DuML5Q&feature=related"]YouTube - Arma 2 Huge Battle 1000 AI[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khG8pVEmzO4"]YouTube - ArmA 2 - Huge Air Battle[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KK6Fo3Y0AU"]YouTube - Arma 2 Huge Battle Over 1500 AI!!![/ame]

looks awesome, although i realise some vids were just done for lols.. imo that first vid, should have used that game engine to make the terminator game..
    Last edited by clutch-monkey; 06-10-2009 at 09:00 PM.

okay. how do you kill him? just keep attacking?
    you have to jump over him, and attack him while you are still in the air, the classic move. It's quite repeating and boring as you have to do that for a bazillions time, but then you'll have some sexytime with the bitch. No, I'm kidding you. She is a bitch, stay away from her.

Later in the game the "flying attack" won't work anymore as enemies will have a long sword to catch you in the air, so enjoy it now as you can.

DURKA DURKA

Tourist Trophy for the PS2.

I managed to get myself a 1993 Honda NSR250SE because I couldn't be seen riding around in a scooter with the same capacity.

Did a few nice laps; unfortunately, the braking/handling is still a bit foreign to someone who played Gran Turismo 1-4 for the last 10 years.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

counterstrike y'all get at me
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

just whipped out GTA IV for PS3 again this morning for the first time in 3 months. Fun as hell. Anyone know if the expansion can be bought on PS3 online? I know its available for 360, but am unsure about playstation.

Thread Information