View Poll Results: Which is a better attention-getter?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red C6 Corvette

26 83.87%
  • Red SS-R

5 16.13%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C6 Convertible vs. SS-R

C6 Convertible vs. SS-R

ok be seriously honest, this is for business. what grabs your attention better and has a bigger impact on you on the inside (yes, it sounds queer, but i dotn know what else to say)- a red C6 convertible or a red SS-R? i already have a yellow gallardo, black sl55, and i want to create the trio that will atract the most people, but im torn between a red vette or red ss-r. be honest. ( i am leaning towards ssr myself, for variety and style)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANY INFO REGARDING FERRARI ENZO SERIAL NUMBERS/ (COLORS IN) LOCATIONS/ ANYTHING AT ALL THAT IS RELATED TO THIS....PM ME WHAT YOU KNOW. THANKS

"The Ferrari is the girl you bring home to your parents. The Lamborghini is the wild slut you sleep with on the weekend." -Road & Track

brazilians are hot

uhm i think the SSR is a frog on drugs.. the C6 is awesome.

but thats probably because i dont see any ever
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Why are you choosing between these two cars? You could get some alot flashier if you want to grab peoples attention.

I say the SSR is a good idea, whatever the hell it was supposed to be. In reality, it looks like crap, and if it was between that and the Vette, first I'd buy a rocket launcher to destroy the SSR to oblivion, then drive off in the Vette. The only thing the SSR has going for it is the engine, and for the retards who think it's all about a single technologival thing that means nothing, how the roof goes down. Plusses for the Vette? Looks great, great engine, great performance, and I really REALLY want a ride in my neighbor's C6 already!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Elswick, England (Home of the world famous Bonds' Ice Cream!)
    The SS-R would get you noticed.............but not in a good way
    UCP's No.1 Koenigsegg & Aston Martin fan!
    UCP's Biggest Feeder fan!

you're kidding, right? you can not actually be serious.

~ i think the SSR is a piece of garbage. i liked it til i saw it in person. the window sills are too high
    pondering things

You could prolly catch a hell-uva deal from dealerships on the ss-r, none are selling, there are usually ones just sitting on the lot for months on end. But i voted for the vette, put a good exhaust and different cam in it and you will have your self a vehicle that attracts some attention.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

corvette objectively
    stereotonin

What do you think the ladies would like better ? A truck that looks like something old people would drive, or a badass new corvette ?

I've never even seen a SSR on the road cuse they suck so much.

It looks like a few people didn't understand the question.

If you are using that pic of the SSR, go for it. It stands out much more than the 'Vette due to the contrast.

Also, as you say, it adds a bit of variety, so may attract a second glance from those who aren't particularly fans of the modern Gallardo and Merc, who are more interested in more retro stuff.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Also, as you say, it adds a bit of variety, so may attract a second glance from those who aren't particularly fans of the modern Gallardo and Merc, who are more interested in more retro stuff.
    most of those second glancers have a look of disgust and dissapointment on the face
    pondering things

If all you're going for is the double take factor, I'd say the SS-R, people are used to seeing Corvettes on the street
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

I agree with Coventry. It will get attention because of the contrast. I don't think it will look that bad. I really do not hate the SSR as much as a lot of people. (My friends call it a Penis because thats what it reminds them of)

The SSR. There are lots of Corvettes around, and as I've said before, the C6 has never impressed me that much. The C5 was more attractive, IMHO. And I don't think the SSR is a bad looking vehicle at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    It looks like a few people didn't understand the question.

If you are using that pic of the SSR, go for it. It stands out much more than the 'Vette due to the contrast.

coventry nailed it. its for a car business, so i dont want 3 similar-looking sports cars as my starting 3.
    IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANY INFO REGARDING FERRARI ENZO SERIAL NUMBERS/ (COLORS IN) LOCATIONS/ ANYTHING AT ALL THAT IS RELATED TO THIS....PM ME WHAT YOU KNOW. THANKS

"The Ferrari is the girl you bring home to your parents. The Lamborghini is the wild slut you sleep with on the weekend." -Road & Track

brazilians are hot

Thread Information