Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you have against Skyline's?

Quote Originally Posted by Toyota4Life
    it is so over rated thats its not even funny any more..... plus the supra can push out more power any why. my friend drives an 1700hp supra as a street car!! i have NEVER seen a skyline like that so get your head out of nissan ass bro
    DON'T REVIVE OLD SKYLINE THREADS STUPID NEWB

This thread has been in the top half of the first page since it was started, he didn't really bump it and its not that old to begin with.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    This thread has been in the top half of the first page since it was started, he didn't really bump it and its not that old to begin with.
    If someone wants to start a skyline thread they can do that on supercars.net or the skyline forums...

Why not here, its an Asian car isn't it? Just because you don't like it it doesn't mean other people can't.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

dude if i had a skyline i wouldnt care if it was big and fat i love them for what they repersent people have an idiot reasoning of the car i think because they know nothing about it and there just plain scared of its rich history in japan and the world at least we know its not going to fail on u down the road

Quote Originally Posted by martinieg6turbo
    dude if i had a skyline i wouldnt care if it was big and fat i love them for what they repersent people have an idiot reasoning of the car i think because they know nothing about it and there just plain scared of its rich history in japan and the world at least we know its not going to fail on u down the road
    So considering it overweight and hating its fanboy following makes my reasoning, idiotic?

comon guys, Supra Skyline...who gives a shite (no offense)! I'm a HONDA NSX FAN!!!

Heres my opinion:
    Skylines are amazing,they arent the fastes out there,but there fast . All these stupid Asian car movies have given them a bad rep . and now these wannabes are trying to supe them up and stuff and ruining them. Look mate,they are a nice car alone,they dont need anything. They own.

Quote Originally Posted by martinieg6turbo
    ever heard of a comma? or at least proper spelling? Oh what's the use, he's one of those people who post once and run away
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtek-i
    comon guys, Supra Skyline...who gives a shite (no offense)! I'm a HONDA NSX FAN!!!
    With that avatar i thought you were some N00b...

Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    ever heard of a comma? or at least proper spelling? Oh what's the use, he's one of those people who post once and run away
    Thats some terrible grammer.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

i have nothing agianst cars. or skylines for that matter. its a freakin race people talk about time after time agian. ive seen it thousands of times on these forums. The idiot that said something about a nissan not falling apart on the road. I would consider toyota one of the most reliable cars for the price they are sold at. thats my 2 cents though. your grammar is too horrible for me to read your post very good though. my english professor would die if she saw that gib.
    Last edited by SupraMan22; 11-14-2006 at 06:36 PM.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Quote Originally Posted by Holden rocks
    i don't like the skyline because it is japanese and it's not a V8
    For once, i do suggest V8 worshippers are also an annoying lot as to what Skyline worshippers are.

I do fancy skyline, and it's all because i can catch up a drag with a Ferrari with lesser moeny spent, i can feel ego bout it. It's all the work of inferiority complex, poor chaps trying to make do with richer folks, thus annoying people on their way.

In Asia, Skyline is often dubbed "God of Battle" or whatever, but it's a heritage brought down from R32, the R33 and R34 (The one you guys hated) merely cash in on the credits won in 1988-1993 from R32. It is the first Jap made car that brings down Porsches or whatever other European makes in races, there's even a race where petitions from various other manufacturers to "add-weight" to Skyline R32s before the races even start; claiming that will only bring to a "fair race"; and in the end, R32 won as well. This is the pride it has given to Asians, and the perceived "shock" to westerners from Asian's eyes. It was claimed that R32 "opened" up eyes of westerners that Asian makes can be as good, hence the legacy continues, which was merely transformed into a cash machine for them.

And when this heat of storng legacy reaches western world's in a cut-down version of it's greatness, ricers picked it up, purist hated it; and ultimately, forummers like 6speed got banned.

All in all, it's still the inferiority complex of Asians that popularized it.

6speed got banned for lying all the time, it had nothing to do with Skylines. Its no surprise that the R32 won races, its AWD system allowed the driver to put the power down much more quickly than RWD cars. When Audi entered its A4 into the BTCC it was leagues ahead of the other cars because it had AWD and the others had FWD/RWD. That got penaltys too. The Skyline was the car with the advantage rather than the underdog.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

I didn't get banned. And um, that guy above with the one post, as my english professor would say, "don't drag on a sentence if you intend to say something that doesn't sound like you dragged on something else."
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

Thread Information