Thread: Sportec SPR1 (997)

Sportec SPR1 (997)

The new Sportec SPR1!!!

The Revolution of Innovation

In an effort to provide consumers with a very special kind of mobility, Sportec taps into their collective experience and utilize all types of technology to define new limits of what is possible. In Geneva, Sportec will present the culmination of all their efforts, a world premiere: the Sportec SPR1.

Full of emotion, this classic sports car design is committed to functionality and constitutes the framework for innovative technologies.

The sports car’s heart is situated inside the rear end: A flat engine featuring more than 800hp. This power allows performance ratings high above the possibilities of comparable sports cars. Thus, the coupe sprints to 100km/h in 3.0 seconds, to 200km/h in 8.7 seconds and is capable of a top speed far above 380km/h.

Specially manufactured drive components and axles transfer the existing force surely to the road surface. The electrically adjustable high-performance chassis adapts itself to any requirements at the push of a button. Thereby, the driver benefits from a high degree of safety at high speeds and may enjoy convenient traveling during short or long trips. Beneath the ultra-light and classy forged rims of the classic Sportec design, a luxuriously dimensioned brake system is waiting for the customer. The negative acceleration corresponds to a stopping distance shorter than 36 metres after a speed of 100km/h.

Inside, the customer finds a clear sports car design according to the highest quality of manufacturing and material. The furnishing will be tailored entirely to the wishes of the customer who will benefit from the advice of specially trained consultants while making his choice.

The variety of possible combinations and the strict limitation to ten vehicles make each SPR1 a unique specimen. This guarantees the highest degree of exclusiveness.

The SPR1 – represents Sportec's commitment to the desire of “reaching the unreachable” and “achieving the maximum” for Sportec customers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Amazing, I love the rims! What a great job!
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

that is sweet! look at the performance!

i'd give it 8/10.

the new site of Sportec SPR1
    www.spr1.ch

thats nice, but I prefer the Ruf RT12

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117
    thats nice, but I prefer the Ruf RT12
    yeap, me too.
    Last edited by Aenaos 911; 03-06-2006 at 04:34 PM.

Thread Information