Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I finally saw a Diablo...

I finally saw a Diablo...

Anyways, after having seen Lamborgini's last 4 cars produced, I'm definately going to say that the Diablo is asthetically the best. By a long shot. It had the most incredible street presence I've ever seen.

Some rich guy drove by me the other day in one: Bright red, child in the front seat, and what I assumed was his son directly behind him in a Giallo Modena 348. Guess which one got all the attention

Anyways, I'm very pleased with Lamborghini's new-found VAG-assisted reliability, but there's really nothing that the Murcie or the Gallardo could match against the awesome Diablo as far as grabbing my attention goes

I prefer the Countach myself.

The Diablo with 4WD is good too.
    We work to live, and to live is to drive a BMW 330i at speed.

https://www.facebook.com/BMW330iMSport/

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Anyways, after having seen Lamborgini's last 4 cars produced, I'm definately going to say that the Diablo is asthetically the best. By a long shot. It had the most incredible street presence I've ever seen.

Some rich guy drove by me the other day in one: Bright red, child in the front seat, and what I assumed was his son directly behind him in a Giallo Modena 348. Guess which one got all the attention

Anyways, I'm very pleased with Lamborghini's new-found VAG-assisted reliability, but there's really nothing that the Murcie or the Gallardo could match against the awesome Diablo as far as grabbing my attention goes

I saw an ORANGE Diablo the other day when I was arriving to my university. It was beautiful.

By the way egg nog, how's your car doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    By the way egg nog, how's your car doing?
    Just posted an update. No pictures or anything, though...

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ead.php?t=2560

The Diablo is nice... but the Countach

About 8 months ago I saw a Countach in Frankfurt; yes I took pictures of it and almost couldn’t resist asking the owner for a ride... ( too bad I didn’t speak German back then, otherwise I would have.). Anyway I've seen Diablos and they are great... but a Countach is just breathtaking (maybe its more like an orgasm)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you are natural, you are cool and if you are cool you must be a CCK

i've seen three lambos in my life, a Murc in Indy, a Counthash in Calgary and finally a Diablo at the Calgery international auto show, along with a Saleen S7
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

i saw a electric blue diablo on last christmas eve, first time for me to see one and i was amazed, it was convertable and man was it wide!!!!!!!!!!
    lets just say it made christmas that much better
    UCP's No. 1 source for Enzo pic's

Ive seen a few lambos mostly at car shows.
    a couple of months ago i saw a orange murcielago on a country lane coming towards me doing about 100 something mph gaining speed, it was like a bullet, i hardly saw it, it was amazing!

the diablo is one of the sleekest & most beautiful cars ever made. They are very rare so ive only seen some diablos in dubai. The best diablo was a purple metallic diablo GT. ive seen diablos in red, black, white, yellow, silver & blue only plus a Diablo VT 6.0 in dark blue & one in yellow. The murcielago itself is a breathtaker but a diablo has its own beauty.

some months ago i saw 2 murcies in black & orange back to back on the road & following a bit behind in traffic was a blue maranello which was followed by a red 575M.

ive seen only a few gallardo till now. only in silver, blue, grey, orange, yellow & white colours.

You're lucky guys .... in Madeira there's are few good cars .... the best cars in see in Madeira were one Mitsubishi 3000 GT one Ferrari 360 Modena an the others are old cars and rally cars .... i'm one poor guy

Damm .... and madeira roads are one piece of crap .. one more reason for here in Madeira we dont have good cars .... and this is a very small island inthe midle of Atlantic Ocean ....
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

I was lucky to have seen several Diablos on the street, an orange, a yellow, a black and a purple VT (complete with the white VT letters on the side). Nice cars!!
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

i saw a diablo gt (YES, a GT!) in france last summer, but i got no pics. only 80 of them produced

best countach: COUNTACH LP 500 S QV

I saw a Diablo last year at the Gratiot Cruise in Detroit. I've also seen a Countach, Murcielago, and a Gallardo. In my opinion the Countach is the ugliest sports car I've ever laid my eyes on, but that's just my opinion. Egg Nog, you are definitely right when saying the Diablo catches your eye. I could barely see it the corner of my eye, and my head snapped towards it immediately.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

I prefer the Murciélago, it looks even better than the Diablo. I saw a Gallardo couple of weeks ago, but that one is too soft for a Lambo IMO. It looks good though.
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

wkd u luky i sat in the murcielage though
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Thread Information