Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: UCP's Members Pets...

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    do you lick him E-N ??
    Wow, never actually met anyone who keeps a toad as a pet.
    Does he do tricks ??
    I've had them for about 6 or 7 years, and apperently they live to be quite a lot older still.

No, I don't lick 'em. They don't have any Bufotenin in them anyway...

All three of them eat right out of my hand, which I've never seen any other frogs/toads do. I guess you could call that a trick

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    I (well, my parents.....) own a Miniature Schnauzer named sasha, who is the ditziest $800 dog my parents have ever bought.

She can't grasp the concept of a Screen door, she's gone through it like 5 times now, and we've had her 6 months!
    Schnauzers aren't ditzy but very active hunting dogs. Sasha probably is just in a rush to outside, they love the outdoors. How old is Sasha? Has she been trained yet? If she hasn't you'll be amazed how fast they learn
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Sasha is around a year old now, we bought her from the breeder when she was 3 months or so, she's very well trained, but she is a bit of a ditz. She has a habit of chewing on your feet when you walk and managing to take off your socks so she can chew on your feet.

Shes been trained quite well so far, she knows sit, stay, roll over, stand (when mum grooms her) lie, In your bed (For when we eay dinner) and come.

Shes also salt and pepper, but more black than silver, which is lovely. She's our little bearded lady!

And she just loves to bound around the house, she can't run properly it seems, she bounds like a Kangaroo......

Boing, Boing..........
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    I managed to find him a lady friend, Shes yellow. For some strange reason they dance to Sweet Cherry Pie
    Dance ??? To Sweet Cherry Pie ??? What, is that a song or do u feed them Sweet Cherry Pie ???

Strange....never heard anything crazier than this about Parakeets...

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Dance ??? To Sweet Cherry Pie ??? What, is that a song or do u feed them Sweet Cherry Pie ???

Strange....never heard anything crazier than this about Parakeets...

its a song from the 80's by white snake. They go nuts when I play it, and sway back and forth squaking. It might be that they like it or hate it
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Wierd. You'd think they actually understood it. Maybe they're scared, like some kind of bird phobia?

Sasha is around a year old now, we bought her from the breeder when she was 3 months or so, she's very well trained, but she is a bit of a ditz. She has a habit of chewing on your feet when you walk and managing to take off your socks so she can chew on your feet.
    LOL, that's not ditzy. It's playfull and bright. Think about it, she knows that to get to your toes she has to get the socks off and does it

Shes been trained quite well so far, she knows sit, stay, roll over, stand (when mum grooms her) lie, In your bed (For when we eay dinner) and come.

Shes also salt and pepper, but more black than silver, which is lovely. She's our little bearded lady!

And she just loves to bound around the house, she can't run properly it seems, she bounds like a Kangaroo......

Boing, Boing..........
    She sounds cute. Schnauzers do have a bounce in their step, Lucky can jump clean over my soffa with out any effort. It's like they're half rabbits!!
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

I got 2 cats, Sydney And Kermit, Sydney was a wild cat that wondered on to our farm, now its the friendliest cat you have ever seen! Kermit is a bit of a snob.

I've got 2 pet lambs, Jane and Lizzie.

These are the farm animals (I live on a small 11 acre farm)

We also got some ducks, and about 15 chickens, although they can't totally be considered as pets.

About 50-60 sheep.

By the way both of my cats are incredible hunters, they can kill Magpies!

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    By the way both of my cats are incredible hunters, they can kill Magpies!
    Can they kill cockroaches too?
    Last edited by spi-ti-tout; 11-13-2004 at 10:40 PM.

Umm, err, i......dunnoooo.....

*Calls up The Cat Pound*

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Umm, err, i......dunnoooo.....

*Calls up The Cat Pound*
    Hmmmmm....seems like a there's a good chance our tiny little brown friend will be with us no more....

Got a black Lab named Murphy (best dog I've ever had, and I love her to death), a Cocker Spanial names Muffy (I didn't name it), a mut named Rascal (I've have no clue what the helll the thing is, kind of looks like a minature German Shepard), and many cats with a wide variety of Disney character names (My sister isn't good at naming pets). Also own a rabbit named Tilt, because its head is tilted because it has a growth on its neck, and its blind in one eye, great pet though.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

My aunt owns a hyperactive Jack Russel. Everytime we go round her house, the damn thing runs in a figure of 8, around the living room and dining room, presenting the nearest walking person with a hazard that is similar to a cruise missile. She's quite a sweetie when she wants to be, and jumps on you and licks your face. A little character, she's the only dog I've ever seen take on a Labrador and win!

My aunt in US had a cat that was practically attached to her. The day the cat would not eat, my aunt would be sad. The day it meowed, my aunt would be overjoyed. When it died..... oh god.

Well, i'll leave it up to your imagination...

Thread Information