Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm offically leaving UCP

I'm offically leaving UCP

you people keep acting like i'm blabbing bias, ripping the piss out of me, calling me names, and psing my head onto a dick, and i've been over the roof.

mostly Matra is the reason, because he is acting like i', blabbing bias, horassing me, but goes to VAC and puts on his sad little boy face for Kevin to feel sorry for him,.

and for this i'm done taking this horassment, esoically when there are many other car forums that I can go to to be treated well and not flamed and threatened at every post I make. after I finish this post, i'm signing off.

how do I delete this bloody thread?
    Last edited by Prius; 08-06-2005 at 05:42 AM.
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Personally i'd be sad to see you go Prius

But dont you think your being a tad irrational? If you think theres a problem, sort it out rather than avoid it.
    I am the Stig

I hope you will behave better and in particular more consistenly in the other forums, otherwise you may end up there in the same way as here, and you will have to write your post once again, and may be you only have to change the name Matra.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

well FPV, It's Matra's immatureity and refusal to listen that got me to leave. If I can work things out with Matra, I might come back.

I've got a feeling that this isn't the first time we've heard this and I'm pretty confident it won't be the last. You left sc.net cos you said everyone picked on you and they were all assholes or whatever, now you're doing the same thing because we don't all agree with your opinions.

Perhaps that's more indicative of your personality than our hospitality.

erm Prius I'm not bothered.

You showed your TRUE colours by posting on Kev's site about EVERY time you got owned here about your inability to see any truth written abotu the Vector that ruined your image of perfection.

Yep, I spoke to Kev aka Piston_burner AND I read his informative balanced points on his excellent Vector website. and YES I posted to ensure that Vector forum members knew the FACTS about your attitude and how it DID end up making Vectors look bad - jstu as a ricer defending big wings and no power woudl get ripped here too.

Personally you need to consider the amount of time accrued by MANY folsk here at UCP trygin to aid and guide you and balance that against the ones where you were lambasted.

If not then you are going to run away from every challenge in your personal life and NEVER grow up.

Check out the acts of many folks on UCP who are the same age or younger.

You give me the link onf "blabbig bias".

Oh, btw, could this be because I have TWICE asked you in a PM to confirm the UCP post that you CLAIMED ON the Vector forum existed and we can't find ??????
    I'l gladly take it bakc if it isn't BUT seems MIGHTY suspcicious.
    g'night, put the light out as you leave and save the electricity.

As you have suggested, you clearly believe in a supreme being who will put you in Hell. I dont' expect to be there and in the odd case that I DO, then I wont' be looking you up. Get over it and grow up.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    well FPV, It's Matra's immatureity and refusal to listen that got me to leave. If I can work things out with Matra, I might come back.
    if you would have really left, you would not even have cared to reply to the comments made here. Either you go or you are just trying to put the spotlight on yourself. As said before: Be consistent
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Interesting point there Henk.

Prius i hope you understand these qualities you see in Matra, many others see in you
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    erm Prius I'm not bothered.

You showed your TRUE colours by posting on Kev's site about EVERY time you got owned here about your inability to see any truth written abotu the Vector that ruined your image of perfection.

Yep, I spoke to Kev aka Piston_burner AND I read his informative balanced points on his excellent Vector website. and YES I posted to ensure that Vector forum members knew the FACTS about your attitude and how it DID end up making Vectors look bad - jstu as a ricer defending big wings and no power woudl get ripped here too.

Personally you need to consider the amount of time accrued by MANY folsk here at UCP trygin to aid and guide you and balance that against the ones where you were lambasted.

If not then you are going to run away from every challenge in your personal life and NEVER grow up.

Check out the acts of many folks on UCP who are the same age or younger.

You give me the link onf "blabbig bias".

Oh, btw, could this be because I have TWICE asked you in a PM to confirm the UCP post that you CLAIMED ON the Vector forum existed and we can't find ??????
    I'l gladly take it bakc if it isn't BUT seems MIGHTY suspcicious.
    g'night, put the light out as you leave and save the electricity.

As you have suggested, you clearly believe in a supreme being who will put you in Hell. I dont' expect to be there and in the odd case that I DO, then I wont' be looking you up. Get over it and grow up.
    here you go

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...&postcount=152

I'm sorry that you feel it necessary to leave ... a lot of what you consider harassment was "tongue-in-cheek" humour. Please realize that this humour stemmed from many (many,many,many) attempts on coaching you in conduct and content by the admin, mods and many members. You chose to abide for a while and then return to your old ways ... almost in masochistic fashion. The patience of some people can dwindle after time, and especially after so much effort to help you.

If you really feel the need to go, I wish you all the best, if not, delete this thread and realize that we are not just "a bunch of pick on the kid that likes the sometimes mildly (sometimes wildly) obscure cars" kinda guys

A real change has to be you ... not just a forum.

but goes to VAC and puts on his sad little boy face for Kevin to feel sorry for him,.
    LMAO. He actually just decided to use mature conversation adult to adult as he usually does (not all the time). Thats the largest load of crock i've heard in a while.

If you can't accept the opinion of someone MUCH better informed than yourself on an issue, Prius, then perhaps it's not Matra with the problem.

This will be the second time you've left UCP, BTW. You were banned perminantly after all.

I've personally tried to figure out why I allowed you back, and I can't. You've really offered nothing to the forums other than Ownage fodder.

This is my opinion and in no way reflective of UCP's mod team.

Bye, Karrmann/Prius/Marauder.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    If you can't accept the opinion of someone MUCH better informed than yourself on an issue, Prius, then perhaps it's not Matra with the problem.

This will be the second time you've left UCP, BTW. You were banned perminantly after all.

I've personally tried to figure out why I allowed you back, and I can't. You've really offered nothing to the forums other than Ownage fodder.

This is my opinion and in no way reflective of UCP's mod team.

Bye, Karrmann/Prius/Marauder.
    Prius, consider yourself over and out.

for someone who is being so formal in "officially" leaving ucp maybe u might wanna use more formal grama n words...? well thats just my oppinion

Is this like every other time Karmann/Prius has gotten fed up with being picked on and "left for good"?

Either
    A) Stop acting like a baby - post properly and become a "normal" UCP member

B) Leave

Don't just flap about, announcing you have "had enough", dissappear for a week only to come back, with your attitude unchanged.

The moderators have given you SO much slack.

How many times have you been banned permenantly?
    How many times have you broken the rules and been allowed to get away with it?
    How many times have you been advised, supported and defended by moderators and other members?

And now you throw all of that good natured support back in our faces.

You show no respect for people who have tried very hard to let you integrate into the forums, despite your repeated efforts to annoy everyone.
    Thanks for all the fish

Thread Information