Page 483 of 500 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 7489

Thread: Galah Sessions

heard similar things ib4r. supposed to be amazing movie
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Well went to get my Ps on the weekend, booked the whole day course. Practiced for 2 hours in the morning and then went off for a 30 mins break. Bike was performing fine. No noises, issues, lights etc. Parked it in the sun and came back to do the test! exciting!

Turn key, flip kill switch. Bzzzzzzzt. Nothing. No dash, no lights, no power. Nothing.

Pulled the seats off to get to the battery and fuses, battery OK, connections fine, Main fuse is blown. WTF? OK no prob I have a spare. BZZZT. gone as soon as I contacted it. OK.... root around a bit more, press some plugs, wiggle some wires. Last spare.. BZZZT.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    (doesnt quite cover it)

So I had the option to use one of stay uprights bikes for the rest of the day (at a cost of $100!) or rebook at another time, refund and stuff yet to be determined. Id BETTER get a refund out of it, seriously!

Anyway, I called Joes Motorcycles (Hyosung Dealer) and they came and picked it and me up and its being looked at today. Given the bike has <3000 kays and is within its warranty period im not worried, just a MASSIVE inconvenience and embarrasment. I was SO SO pumped to get my Ps I had the U Turn well and truly downpat during morning practice and was well confident. God I wanted to kick it off its sidestand and roll it in a ditch I was sooooooooooo angry.

Fingers crossed I get a call back today.
    The Datto will rage again...

Aww dammit mate, that sucks. Hope it's not a design flaw.. finding places out of the sun to park it in all the time could be problematic.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

*Cue Mitch saying "I Told You So" or something*

Sucks dude, warranty is a plus though.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

What is the collective view on the HTC phones, specifically the Legend and Desire?
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Regi does not approve.

I however approve the HTC Mozart with Win 7 for phone.

After the disaster that was my HTC diamond Its somewhat of a miracle that I recommend an HTC to anyone.

However Regi will be the best judge.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I've heard good things, but never played with one meself.

Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

OK so Joes have fixed it up. 3 issues found.

1. Main fuse shorting. Cause: Reg Rectfier wires were kinked and touching causing the short. guessing due to constant lock to lock one the bike they stretched and kinked.
    2. Air box filling with petrol. Cause: 'big lump of crap' in the fuel rail. Would also explain why my FI light has been blinking at me for the last week.
    3. Oil polluted with fuel. Cause: i forget but they changed the oil so thats an extra $50

Total damage: ~$400 including the tow.

Im going to check if the reg rectifier issue should be a warranty job. Dont much feel like paying for that given its <3000kays old.
    The Datto will rage again...

Korea: they now make good cars, bikes... Not so much.

Fuel in the oil's not a good look.. and in the air box. Does it have a sieve for a fuel tank or something?

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    That's 833.000 kms.

And that works out at 41.000kms every year. In a Porsche 911.

Respect.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco View Post
    What is the collective view on the HTC phones, specifically the Legend and Desire?
    I have a Legend and it's orright, I suppose. The interface kind of bugs me and the battery life is rubbish, but it's a great looking handset that is responsive and easy to use. I just think Android is a bit annoying.

The Desire is a better bet in terms of processor and screen, but I think it's a bit uglier, and also really locked down to Telstra.

HTC phones themselves are by all accounts excellent in terms of reliability (24 month warranties) and the interface choices are excellent. I just don't like Android (shrug)

Why do you ask? thinking of joining 2008?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    That's 833.000 kms.

And that works out at 41.000kms every year. In a Porsche 911.

Respect.
    i'd buy it and drive til it hits one million miles.. just goes to show how long older cars can last with regular maintenance!

1 Million? Pfft.

Although at the rate that Porsche is going it's likely to clip past the P1800 pretty quickly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information