Thread: Christmas memory stories:)

Christmas memory stories:)

I woke up this morining, and let me tell you one thing, was I ever in a good mood. I saw snow! It was like being all small again! I'm only 17, but let me tell you one thing, I was feeling really good! I remember when I was about five, on the first day it snowed, my mom took me out into the field, and we ran around in the snow with our little puppy. Late that day, we met up with my two best friends, Cody and Tyler, and we went tobagenning. I remember Cody holding onto his magic carpet, and looking at me and saying, "what do you want from Sanata this year?" I think I said something like, "Lot's of Hot Wheels!". Of course, I had no clue about cars back then, I just knew they were cool.

The best part of that day, was at the end of it, all of us went to get some hot chocolate at Cody's and Tyler's. Back then, it was so much fun. There was no video games, and they didn't have cable, so I remember sitting in the living room, playing with our cars, with my new crash and burn hot wheels set. Then we ran outside, stuck our tongues out, and caught all those little snowflakes.

I may be a little older now, but I see Christmas as a time to be happy. Not because of the gifts, or because of all the fun you have, but because, at Christmas time, you feel warm, no matter how cold you are. You get the feeling that everyone around you cares about you alot, and that no matter what, nothing bad will happen to you. I hope the rest of you feel the way I do about christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

By the way, feel free to share your christmas stories. But no bad ones. This is supposed to be a happy topic.
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

Ok, this is really weird. In the Netherlands we have christmas too of course. But on this time we have something other going on. It's called 'Sinterklaas'. It's really cool. He's probably the biggest child friend and he's only 900 years old .

On december the 6th it's his birthday sow that means that all childern get presents and lots of candy. Sow at night of 5-6 december, Sinterklaas and his 'Zwarte Pieten (Black Pete's?) are going on the roofs with their loyal horse Amerigo and spread the gifts. It's a time full of joy, presents and having a great time with your family.

Last edited by jorismo; 11-17-2005 at 08:04 AM.
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Erm, it doesn't snow at my place.

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    He's probably the biggest child friend and he's only 900 years old .
    Oh, so that's how you people define 'only'

Quote Originally Posted by Tourbillon
    Oh, so that's how you people define 'only'
    Yeah I mean, what is 900 years on a humans life??
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Yeah I mean, what is 900 years on a humans life??
    Death, and errr... maybe many centuries of roaming around aimlessly.
    You tell me

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    It's only November the 17th

Ok, this is really weird. In the Netherlands we have christmas too of course. But on this time we have something other going on. It's called 'Sinterklaas'. It's really cool. He's probably the biggest child friend and he's only 900 years old .

On december the 6th it's his birthday sow that means that all childern get presents and lots of candy. Sow at night of 5-6 december, Sinterklaas and his 'Zwarte Pieten (Black Pete's?) are going on the roofs with their loyal horse Amerigo and spread the gifts. It's a time full of joy, presents and having a great time with your family.

Yeah. We have him in Canada too. Except his name is Santa Claus. And his "elves" aren't black. They're short and wear grean little coveralls.
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

We would love to celebrate it earlier...

We just got a snow-blower. That's going to make this time of year a lot more pleasant for us. I like cold and snowy a lot better than hot and sticky.

Here No Snow and Santa has a Singlet shorts and thongs mate Cause it gets hot 30 deg/c+
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    Here No Snow and Santa has a Singlet shorts and thongs mate Cause it gets hot 30 deg/c+
    Santa Claus in a thong, now there's a thought and a half!

uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Might wrinkle up to the never never land
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information