Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats ur worst nightmare?

I think the worst that could happen to me would be to have an accident and be left handicapped. Also, hitting someone with my car with deadly consecuences; even without it being my fault, it would be a nightmare.
    Zag when they Zig

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    forgetting my UCP password.
    happened to me cried for hours on end, heartbreaking stuff i tell ya

to Jakg about the girl he loves crying - that was mine a month and a half ago, before i got heartbroken, lol, long story, complicated... (never went out with her for religous purposes, but we were really close before i fell for her and like i said the story's long and complicated) still wouldn't like to see anyone crying, especially not any girl, even if i didn't particularly like them, just painful if u care for em
    Last edited by Street_Dreamer; 02-16-2006 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer
    happened to me cried for hours on end, heartbreaking stuff i tell ya

to Jakg about the girl he loves crying - that was mine a month and a half ago, before i got heartbroken, lol, long story, complicated... (never went out with her for religous purposes, but we were really close before i fell for her and like i said the story's long and complicated) still wouldn't like to see anyone crying, especially not any girl, even if i didn't particularly like them, just painful if u care for em
    i dont mean to be an ass but that is just sad. I have never experenced love, and i will probably never, so i believe that love is just a stupid emotion.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

love is just a form of obsessive compulsive didsorder lol. read a whole national geographic article on how people that have OCD and peopple in love have simmilar brain waves. i've always thought i've had OCD but now that i'm in love i find my emotions are even more screwed up.

Homocidal maniacs and ministers of the church have similar brainwaves too.
    Are we to infer something from that ?
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    There's a difference between the two in the first place????
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Quote Originally Posted by junaman
    There's a difference between the two in the first place????
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    only you could think of something so clever, in fact i've been waiting for your smart @$$ reply, so that I could see just how funny you really are

your're so fresh, do you know that, your're so fresh, so freaking hilarious
    You're so delightfully hypocritical I actually wonder if your brain is fully developed!

And yes I do believe Peters reply was all of what you described it and more

Gimmie 5 Scotsman!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    well you could but it might offend

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    i dont mean to be an ass but that is just sad. I have never experenced love, and i will probably never, so i believe that love is just a stupid emotion.
    lol thanks for the sad thing, and so u don't believe in love? i'm just a "hopeless romantic" as my mates girlfriend put it

lol thanks for the sad thing, and so u don't believe in love? i'm just a "hopeless romantic" as my mates girlfriend put it
    umm... its like that song. i meant it as a bit of a joke/serious.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

umm... its like that song. i meant it as a bit of a joke/serious.
    i am SERIOUSLY confused

Guest Guest
    it is completely stupid, and it is sad, but do you think you can actaully stop it?
    im not going out with her, but i care so deeply for her, seeing her in pain hurt so much, and i hope that ill never have to see that again, i know that ill never have her, but that doesnt mean i cant try to make her happy, it also doesnt help that she has feelings for my best friend and that all he does is make painful jokes about it for her

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    it is completely stupid, and it is sad, but do you think you can actaully stop it?im not going out with her, but i care so deeply for her, seeing her in pain hurt so much, and i hope that ill never have to see that again, i know that ill never have her, but that doesnt mean i cant try to make her happy
    i completely get ya! it was the same for me (but i never saw her hurt)!! i can still not see someone i care about cry, especially not a girl, that'd make me mad (not angry mad)

Guest Guest
    i completely get ya! it was the same for me (but i never saw her hurt)!! i can still not see someone i care about cry, especially not a girl, that'd make me mad (not angry mad)
    the worst thing was that somebody had shouted (and she is very emotionally strong, it would take quite a lot to even get a response from her) her to tears, unfortunately she only told me why she was in tears after he left, otherwise i would have done something (probably involving the **** being kicked out of me, but still!)

Thread Information