Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm outraged!!!

it's the same here, UCP is taking at least 3 minutes to load the ads and i'm on a highspeed cable modom, this would be a living hell for Dial Up users.

really? Your really truthfully runnging a cable modem?? I find that unbelievable!!! Why? BECAUSE I'M RUNNING A DIAL UP AND IT LOADS INSTANTANEOUSLY.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

I have a solution: GET MOZILLA FIREFOX AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE NO POPUPS! Problem solved.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Firstly.........

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    it's the same here, UCP is taking at least 3 minutes to load the ads and i'm on a highspeed cable modom, this would be a living hell for Dial Up users.

Karrmann your an arse, plain and simple, what the hell is the point in making all your pointless shitty threads about stuff like this, if you have something to say then say it to Wouter himself i talk to him on msn sometimes and he is happy to answer any questions, im sure that he could explain it to you (and then quickly remove you from his contacts ). What do you come here for ?? so that you can just complain about things. " oh theres no rep damn thats really such a terrible thing o n a CAR forum" who cares about rep ?

I think that what your saying about it taking 3 minutes to load is BS, my pages dont really load any different to when the ads werent on. and i too am runnung a 512kb modem.

I would of prefured the adds to be more on the main page when you are going onto links etc on there. i have notices that there are already a few on the main page that open up in full screen mode but they have an option at the top of the page that you can click which takes you directly to the page you want without having to wait the 10+ seconds for the add to go away. the pages then load at the same speed as they always have
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    I have a solution: GET MOZILLA FIREFOX AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE NO POPUPS! Problem solved.

Im running firefox it rocks
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I'm running Google and it's blocked every damn pop up so far.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

yea I also got google blocking the pop ups, but it's the banners that's really getting on my nerves.

Oh dear Gods and small blue fishes, its turning into the rep argument all over again...

Same people, same narrow-mindedness RE the running of this site.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    But maybe you cant agree with me becuase you paid and are not seeing what im seeing, go ahead make a new account and try and browse the forums...its SLOW!
    Done.
    Not a major issue.
    yep a pop-up occasionally, yep a banner ad
    and I'm running on a PC with no pop-up stopper or ad-blocker.
    Are you sure you don't have a redirector or gain/gator/et al running ???
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    really? Your really truthfully runnging a cable modem?? I find that unbelievable!!! Why? BECAUSE I'M RUNNING A DIAL UP AND IT LOADS INSTANTANEOUSLY.

Yep same here, and my popup blocker allows them for this site so the manage attachment window wont get blocked. Like I said big deal theres some popups, even my school website has popups. I think karrmann you would undestand it if you have ever tried to run a website with a domain name you have to pay for.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    yea I also got google blocking the pop ups, but it's the banners that's really getting on my nerves.
    Well then if its getting your nerves so much why don't you save some penis length and LEAVE!

problem solved, no UCP no "annoying banners"
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

i have ADSL at home and cable at work, and at work the ads dont even come up. so its of little bother to me, the thing thats annoyin me is getting bloody Paypal to work for me
    The Datto will rage again...

I don't ever see AD's, But i have XP SP2 and it had Pop ups stopper and this and that and another problem with this and that and here and there you know, And i don't see them so i can't see what eveyone is talking about to be honest ?
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

I have dial-up and am using Mozilla 5.0. No pop-ups and the banner ads take just 3-4 extra seconds to load. Not nice put survivable. I'll deal with it until it get so hair-pulling-annoying I'll go for the ads free subscription. Ads need to be where they'll be seen not just on the Front page.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    OMG... i cant believe this thread get up to 4 pages! over banners.

Karrrman, i'm on 56k modem and UCP is running normally on my computer. Get mozzila firefox for a pop up blocker, or an msn toolbar for IE. now please stop making these useless threads... and stop spamming

Edit:
    just think about this karrman....

NO ADS = NO UCP

that simple
    Last edited by r1ckst4; 10-21-2004 at 08:55 PM.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Thread Information