Page 481 of 500 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 7489

Thread: Galah Sessions

Roundabouts are not difficult things to get right, people.

Also, Work is going swimmingly. I'm a natural born filer (my OCD helps me get things right) and the building I'm in is gorgeous this time of year, with heaps of old trees and manicured lawns. Sweet as, cuz.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho View Post
    Its very little "need", moreso "want". The XR6T is still there in the same market as the SS and its the same people that still bought BA-BF2 XR8's that would buy a new one if it got the NA engine. Theres (IMO) surprisingly still a large amount of people saying they'd snub the XR6T and pick the SS as its either not a V8 or its turbo and perceived to have higher running costs in the long term.
    So the Gs will sit between SSV and Clubsport.
    That's what i have heard about the turbo. People still want the old V8 power and sound, and will snob the turbos refinement and muscle. even if that means dropping into a v8 that's slower. personally, i'd have the turbo. i love 6's.

GS IS full time now. Reason theyre in this situation now is because Ford pulled the rug from underneath FPV at the last minute and wanted "their" XR8 back. A couple of months ago if you walked into FPV you'd see FPV XR8 mules with the blown 315 engine. I'm lead to believe though if you were there a year or two ago XR8 had had its obituary signed before FPV decided to go with branding the car under themselves instead of the current GS/GT.
    Remember that. but i didn't know ford did that to save the XR8. i thought it was old news - gone. maybe all they needed was the right motor for the XR8.

Depending on what theyve changed. Some people believe the rods FPV change are the BOSS302 spec rods which can handle 7500rpm, but that engine has different heads as well
    They fit ?.. what's the chances the factory will never see 7500.

I dont think the revs are being held back for the engines sake, i think the gearboxes cant cope. Theyve had to go to the 650nm version of the auto, and the manuals are running the GT500 clutch.
    Even the ZF ?. if these power figures are right, they might need to upgrade above the 650nm.. they clearly don't want a f6 clutch issue again do they lol.

Theres been a couple of comparos so far, still pretty close between the F6, GT (IIRC GT-P was tested which is a little bit heavier) and GTS. One test they did was a rolling acceleration test, but not the usual 80-120, something more like 40-160 which i think was the only test the blown V8 had a reasonable gap. The F6 was still fractionally faster on the 80-120 test.
    Might have to do a net search on them.

1.9L, same as the Walkinshaw kits for the Commodores. IIRC the Ford Racing Whipple kits are somewhere around 2.1-2.3L (similar to most of Fords recent blown 4.6's in the states)
    So it's now 6.9lt, and walkinshaw has 8.1lt lol..

Can they handle big boost these superchargers ?. Are they similar to the stealth stuff harrop makes, or some other supercharger they produced. or eaton, you get what i mean lol.
    IT'S OFFICIAL. I'M A SUZUKI KIZASHI SPORT FAN-BOY.

what stops me from buying this over a XR6 SV6 ?. drive-train. place a little wrx evo magic under the bonnet and i'm sold!.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Roundabouts are not difficult things to get right, people.

Also, Work is going swimmingly. I'm a natural born filer (my OCD helps me get things right) and the building I'm in is gorgeous this time of year, with heaps of old trees and manicured lawns. Sweet as, cuz.
    does anyone by the name Kelly ask you for papers, then says thanks betty.

what stops me from buying this over a XR6 SV6 ?. drive-train. place a little wrx evo magic under the bonnet and i'm sold!.

Booking in for my motorbike Ps this week. Went for a hoon up in the hills with a mate for some pointers and tips on riding through corners and felt a lot better after 4 hours of practice Frig my ears hurt from wind noise though. going to buy some ear plugs.

EDIT: Next Saturday is the day
    Last edited by Blue Supra; 10-31-2010 at 09:53 PM.
    The Datto will rage again...

Good luck mate! If you have a braking test in your Ps thing, practise that some too.. that was the only thing that almost caught me out because I'd never actually tried an emergency stop until a few days before the test.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Car Sales find of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    Good luck mate! If you have a braking test in your Ps thing, practise that some too.. that was the only thing that almost caught me out because I'd never actually tried an emergency stop until a few days before the test.
    Its the U turn thats got me at the mo, everything else Im good.

Ive booked the training course that goes with it so 7 Hours of training in roadcraft and MOST technique prior to the test should get me over the line

Nice, I had a similar thing here too. Should make it nice and easy!

This is the rains I cycled through yesterday... When I got home I had a shower to dry myself off.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pimento; 11-02-2010 at 01:22 AM. Reason: rainz

Yesterday and Monday night were crap. I got well soaked on the way home. Of course i didnt ride today and it friggin perfect weather

Hi drakkie. I imagined that. That's so funny. :lol:

Rode down to the coast yesterday. had an absolute ball and got my arse hangin off the bike on some of the tighter turns Awesome.

Cant wait to get my Ps this weekend so I can be a delinquint again.

Again? lol. you've been house trained .

Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

lol whut

hmm.. mokes from a defunct company going for auction..
    Search Results - Pickles Auctions Australia
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information