Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Subaru Impreza STi MY 2008

I think the Bugeye is nice. Especially on the Uk300.

Still think the nicest Impreza is the RB320... bloody lovely car.

(That RB320 is a picture taken at Knockhill, of a car we sold at the Dealership.)

Attached Images Attached Images

I personally dont dislike the styleing of any of the wrxs some could of been better but they have always been a fine performing car and I never truely though them as ugly (well not ugly enough to avoid completly)
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

I've found no reason to trade my angry-looking 2004 STi for a new one. They just smack of the increasing, newfangled trend towards the 'shit! It's been two years and sales aren't meeting expectations! FACELIFT!' school of automotive design.

The Peter Stevens-penned facelift for 2004 with the subtle hint of Ferrari 166 mustache remains a high point, ITQHO, in Subaru design (see attached pictures. The dirty black one is mine, and that's me making the stupid face).
    Last edited by LandQuail; 05-13-2007 at 01:28 AM.

Your a more patient man then am id never own a black car....far to lazy. And I disagree I think the current models better looking imo still a great looking car.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

STis look better dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by LandQuail View Post
    STis look better dirty.
    Lol then black perfect for it then its near impossible to keep clean

Ugly? Yes, imo it's part of Subaru's plan to make these little hooligans a little less immediately recognizable. Having replaced the Civic as the most ticketable import, this new generic looking profile will help the new scooby blend... then again, maybe they just screwed up.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Its losing the Subaru'ish look. http://www.performance-car.co.nz/img/chop_comp_big.jpg << I thought its a Mazda at the first glance.
    My motto: Quality over quantity.

not sure if you have seen this but what the heck...... this is the front cover off my favourite mag...... this is what they think the my2008 STi will look like

it is a shame still but it better than the standard REX

(sorry about the quality of the pic but i have had a bit of trouble with it and thats th best i can do)
    Last edited by KFA-R; 05-28-2007 at 12:32 AM. Reason: picture didnt work
    "No sir you may not eat my hat"

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

i wouldent take anything either motor or wheels says seriously. This is just my opion but i think they are both some of the worst motoring publications avialable on our market.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500 View Post
    i wouldent take anything either motor or wheels says seriously. This is just my opion but i think they are both some of the worst motoring publications avialable on our market.
    hmmmm.....not all that bad i dont think...... at least they aussie and kind of home grown........ as i said their oppinon of what it could be like...... just putting ideas out there

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by KFA-R View Post
    hmmmm.....not all that bad i didnt think...... at least they aussie and kind of home grown........ as i said their oppinon of what it could be like...... just putting ideas out there
    Their stats are worth while and so is the news but they winge and moan about the most mundane things like falcons rear seat apparently being small? Ive been in plenty the rear seats are not small.

I just don't think their opinons are valid most of the time their a motoring mag that reviews cars they are supposed to bitch but i don't care if the cup holders wont hold a McDonald's cup i can figure that pout myself i want to know how it handles and how much its costs as opposed to paragraphs writing about useless crap. thats all

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500 View Post
    Their stats are worth while and so is the news but they winge and moan about the most mundane things like falcons rear seat apparently being small? Ive been in plenty the rear seats are not small.

I just don't think their opinons are valid most of the time their a motoring mag that reviews cars they are supposed to bitch but i don't care if the cup holders wont hold a McDonald's cup i can figure that pout myself i want to know how it handles and how much its costs as opposed to paragraphs writing about useless crap. thats all
    fair nuff.....i dont buy it lol......only this copy because i wanted to read about the R10 and the 908......i normally visit my local library!!! i cant imagine sudscribing to $8-$9 a month for somthing i can read free....... i see your point but..... bitching about something small like that

also the fact that they dont like the arial on the VE commedores because when you go over 220km/h (or whatever the rediculous amount was....cant remember sorry) it hits the back window!! its nice to know that happens but still i dont need half a page of it.....

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

I was hoping Subaru would at least try to make the WRX radical looking but, looks do not really matter, Performance is the most important. Well for me at least. The battle between the EVO and the WRX as been one of my favourite battles in the whole Auto Industry. I can not wait to see them face each other. I favour the EVO.

here is some more pics of the car that Petter Solberg will unweil

Thread Information