Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pagani Zonda Tricolore

Pagani Zonda Tricolore

No info, no pics, nothing at all about yet another one-off based on the iconic Zonda F. These renderings have been photographed inside of the Pagani factory, and were attached to a board where usually images of future projects are shown.
    When I was there, rendering of the new factory, of the R and Cinque cars were present aswell.
    The car seems to feature a Cinque exhaust, and a peculiar fin on the back of the cockpit.

In the last two shots you can see a Roadster in a paint scheme pretty similar to that of the Zonda PS, but the pictures lack of a name, so it may even be just a color scheme to apply to an already existent car.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LeonOfTheDead; 06-23-2009 at 08:36 AM.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Do you have a camera built into a pen or something?
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft View Post
    Do you have a camera built into a pen or something?
    nope, and shots aren't mine, see here:

http://www.arthomobiles.fr/MMRM09/Pagani/pagani.htm

As there are a ton of shots from inside the factory, I guessed they asked for a special permission, and surely weren't there for the usual factory tour, when pics aren't allowed if not in the showroom.

Can anyone do the factory tour? or do you need special permission or something?
    www.flickr.com/photos/maestro_ng

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    eh, its just a special painted Pagani Zonda. what am i thinking! ITS A FLIPPIN ZONDA!
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roentgen View Post
    Can anyone do the factory tour? or do you need special permission or something?
    everyone can, you just call this guy MOTORSTARS - Maranello, Modena, Bologna sports car private tours, set a date, and pay the price. It's also responsible for other factory tours of the area, but not all of them. For as regards Ferrari Factory tour I was going to work there but overlapping with university prevented me to start, and it was run by a company set in Turin, not even in Modena.

About the Pagani tour, normally you can't take pictures or even use a phone inside of the factory, so to take all of this shots you must have a special permission from Pagani.

I think I'll visit them again once the new factory is done, or perhaps even this summer if I'll be sure to catch the R and the Cinque. perhaps I could even ask to take pics inside...

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    everyone can, you just call this guy MOTORSTARS - Maranello, Modena, Bologna sports car private tours, set a date, and pay the price. It's also responsible for other factory tours of the area, but not all of them. For as regards Ferrari Factory tour I was going to work there but overlapping with university prevented me to start, and it was run by a company set in Turin, not even in Modena.

About the Pagani tour, normally you can't take pictures or even use a phone inside of the factory, so to take all of this shots you must have a special permission from Pagani.

I think I'll visit them again once the new factory is done, or perhaps even this summer if I'll be sure to catch the R and the Cinque. perhaps I could even ask to take pics inside...
    lucky flippin kid...
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    No info, no pics, nothing at all about yet another one-off based on the iconic Zonda F. These renderings have been photographed inside of the Pagani factory, and were attached to a board where usually images of future projects are shown.
    When I was there, rendering of the new factory, of the R and Cinque cars were present aswell.
    The car seems to feature a Cinque exhaust, and a peculiar fin on the back of the cockpit.

In the last two shots you can see a Roadster in a paint scheme pretty similar to that of the Zonda PS, but the pictures lack of a name, so it may even be just a color scheme to apply to an already existent car.
    More attractive to look than just the older version of that. It only has one color.
    http://best-tops-direct.com |http://4wheelonline.com/Fender_Flares.3212 | http://4wheelonline.com/Bushwacker_Fender_Flares.3170]Bushwacker

Nice ride..

Very.....futuristic..

Not exactly good looking, had to spread the news.

Turns out the car is for Guarneri, customer and Pagani dealer in Marbella.
    The car was indeed going to be called "Zonda Marbella", but they probably remembered about the Seat MaArbella and chenaged their mind.
    Supposed to be chassis #76110.

This car has the same gearbox, rear wing and front splitters of the Zonda Cinque, air intakes on the rear wheel archess from the Zonda R, custom made fin (?!) on the engine cover and custom made position LEDs at the front.

The body is finished in blue and black carbon fiber, with an quite inappropriate blue stripe matching an Italian flag...

The headlights are new, maybe they are adaptive headlights.
    I'm going to take a guess saying the chassis is made of the new carbotitanium material as they aren't producing standard Zonda's since a while, and they also have to gain as much experience and information about this new material they have been using just for one year before of starting to sell the C9.

Pics are not mine, they are from an internet-friend, Ale1098.

The Zonda Cinque Roadster you see here is the #5/5.
    It actually used to be the #1/5, but Guarneri (yes, he owns that too) wanted the other number. Whatever.

In the showroom there was also the Zonda R #3, no pics unfortunately.
    So far there should be no less than 5 or 6 Zonda R's already built, 2 already delivered (HK).

Wow, 2 in HK? That's crazy. Never thought it'd go there first. One probably went to Aaron Kwok, he's a singer there, I know he likes Paganis.

That blue carbotanium carbon fiber weave looks really nice.

So this is like the interim model between the C12s and the next one?

Few better shots from SuperCarFrance.com:

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Wow, 2 in HK? That's crazy. Never thought it'd go there first. One probably went to Aaron Kwok, he's a singer there, I know he likes Paganis.

That blue carbotanium carbon fiber weave looks really nice.

So this is like the interim model between the C12s and the next one?
    Right now HK is the largest market for Pagani, 1 car out of 5 or 6 is there.
    Don't know if Kwok got or will get an R, he already has a Zonda F, which is identical except for a couple of differences on the interior to the one which was crashed a couple of months ago, in HK once again.
    3 out of 5 Zonda Cinque's are in HK...

This Tricolore is just another Zonda F, with quite some differences, but it doesn't have much to do with the upcoming C9 for as regards the components used.
    Only the chassis could use the same carbo-titanium polymer as the Cinque, the Zonda R and the new C9, but I'm not sure, it's just an educated and logical guess.

That's a cool...

Thread Information