Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mansory Aston Martin Vanquish S

Mansory Aston Martin Vanquish S

(from Aston Martin Press Release)

The customization program for Aston Martin Vanquish / S

Vanquish / S, tradition & high end associate to a breathtaking symbiosis, without a doubt we are talking about the admiral of the Aston Martin family. The frontspoiler comes with aerodynamic carbonfibre trims left/right and a adaptive 4-line grilleelement, similar to the new 6-line lightweight main radiator grille. BREMBO brakes with dimensions of 405/32 rotordiscs with 6 piston calibers for the front and for the rear dimensions of 405/28 with 4 piston calibers and a integrated handbrake system. The MANSORY light alloy range for Vanquish consist the gigantic fully forged Aluminium leightweight performance wheels with dimensions in front like 9x20J with accordant 275/40/20 high performance tyres and for the rear 10.5x20J by unbelievable 315/35/20 tyres. Continuative the sporty light weight alloy set in dimensions for the front like 9x20J wheels with accordant 255/35/20 high performance tyres and for the rear 10.5x20J with 285/30/20 tyres. Likewise the side skirts amend the aerodynamic and let the car looks much more deeper. Yet another typical detail are the integrated carbon flanks with air intakes behind of them, identic to all the modified range.

The rear design shows the apron with an gigantic integrated carbon diffusor and again a step more sportier the rear trunk lid spoiler which supporting the dynamic contact pressure. The chromed details are the new designed exhausts, chrome stripes for the trunk and rounded fully chromed trims like for the tail light rims. Like all models also new for the Vanquish the extra large anodized aluminium air outtakes on the engine bonnet, they are toping the exterior in this look really off. Also new the suspension lowering with sport performance springs, the complete vehicle comes down 25mm ( approx.: 1 inch).

Colored sporty leather combinations for seats, door covers and the dashboard. As a matter of course beside steering wheel, carbonfibre trim equipment like Vantage and DB9 the 3-part set of aluminium pedals and brake handle.

MANSORY as a company is dedicated to perfection in the form of high end tuning and individualisation to match the lifestyle of the owners of British noble automobiles like Aston Martin, Bentley and Rolls Royce. The headquarter is situated in Brand, Fichtelgebirge near to Bayreuth, Germany.
    The MANSORY Cooperation GmbH only offers their own developed tuning-accessories exclusively, we don't sell complete automobiles.
    Engine = 5.9 liter V12
    HP = 520 hp
    Torque = 426 lb-ft
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Picture set #6
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Yeah that black one is pretty much disgusting.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

can somebody change the thread title? The correct spelling is Mansory...and that name is currently synonymous to the most tasteless ricing of British cars as seen over the past decade....(and somebody like Nick Mason would certainly not want to be associated with this crap)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

it looks better in white
    What's this for?

I'd so hit it.

with black wheels and minus the yellow bits.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

It's like taking a supermodel and dressing her up like a cheap hooker.

Wrong on so many levels, but you still would.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

The blacked-out one is nice looking. The black and yellow is a bit much with the wheels and grill. The white on with those odd looking side vents just doesn't work (read ugly). While I like the proportions of the Vanquish better, I'd still rather have a 599 GTB.

Not bad, but id rather have a Hamann...

*Wears flame-retardant suit*

Ahem...I have to say...I'd actually really like those with a couple of changes:

White car: Use the OEM AM side vents and remove the door handles.

Black car: Remove the centre stripe, use OEM AM side vents and remove the door handles. If keeping the wheels, reverse the colours so that the front of the spokes are black whilst the side are orange. It'd look less garish that way whilst still keeping the black / orange colour combination.

Both: Possibly change the wheels. I saw a black DB9 on Autotrader that was fitted with Kahn wheels with AM centre caps - it actually looked as if it came like that from the factory and really, really nice.
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

Well, those are really ugly. The Ultimate Edition is so much more tasteful.

Thread Information