Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with street racing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    well if its so serious then why the hell dont they take it to a PROPER track?
    beacuse the only proper track, right now is only 25 miles away and has an entrance fee of 25 bucks, and most people i know i can compete with are street racing. most people here are ine nascar mimicking
    categories
    Once fanboyism infects you it impares all your judgement.
    It's like being drunk, you lack common sense and everyone laughs at you.

A half hour drive and $25 is worth risking tickets, having your car impounded, and hurting yourself or someone else?
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

$25 is a lot cheaper than the copy of NFS underground/most wanted that street racers learned their super mad gangsta ass skillz on.
    As for Kigango123's earlier post about fear of the government, it's not that, it just that we have better things to do than to do stupid things like that. We leave that for the jackass crew.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    $25 is a lot cheaper than the copy of NFS underground/most wanted that street racers learned their super mad gangsta ass skillz on.
    As for Kigango123's earlier post about fear of the government, it's not that, it just that we have better things to do than to do stupid things like that. We leave that for the jackass crew.
    Or some people perfect there skills on the track only to race on the street? It doesnt make sense but it does happen.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

So no track racing 'cos it's too expensive.

If you can't afford it... break the law. Are all the cars stolen too??

yall people are just the same
    p#ssies

goodbye
    Once fanboyism infects you it impares all your judgement.
    It's like being drunk, you lack common sense and everyone laughs at you.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kigango123
    p#ssies

goodbye
    I'm sorry that you think track racing takes no balls

p#ssies

goodbye
    That's fine. We'll keep it to the track where real skill is needed, where we actually don't race our automatic cars down a public road doing 90Mph, thinking we're the sh*t.

No, we ALL go on a track where we are protected. Empty public roads don't mean jack. Ever hit a pothole at 50? Ever seen the results? How about a car at 50Mph starting to fishtail?

Street Racing is stupid. Anyone who supports it is too. It's not a serious sport either. It isn't a sport either. The racing is, the street isn't though. Half the idiots who do it grow out of it when they start actual jobs, and serious schooling.

As the ol' saying goes, '"Shit happens", and it happens to you, you may not be racing for a long time, or never again. No one says this to be mean. They say it to make you realize it's retarded, no, even a retard knows better.

You want to spend $6,000 on a car for a hobby that doesn't guarantee safety, fine. I'll spend that much on a car that can actually be a serious competitior and at a place where my risk of death is 90% lower.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

I'm amazed this topic is still being argued? I mean seriously its a no brainer. Street racing = stupidity, Track racing = credibility, ie actual proof that the 90mph shitbox does 14's, and, NOONE coming in the opposite direction every 6 hours randomly... actually now that I think about it 90mph games of chicken... you dont get that on the quarter mile too often...
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

I'd say it was more like 99% what with rules meaning you have to wear a helmet, fire suit, have a car fitted with a fire extinguisher and a roll cage that passes a safety inspection before you are even allowed to enter serious racing.

p#ssies

goodbye
    1. What are "yall people"
    2. Its "pussies"
    3. You admitted to being a virgin in another thread, so stay away from bringing other people's masculinity into doubt.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Poor dudes getten pissy cos he never seen a pussy... freudian slip?
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Daz27
    Poor dudes getten pissy cos he never seen a pussy... freudian slip?
    No its just the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    I'd say it was more like 99% what with rules meaning you have to wear a helmet, fire suit, have a car fitted with a fire extinguisher and a roll cage that passes a safety inspection before you are even allowed to enter serious racing.
    Around here for any car that runs below a 11.50 it will have to have a roll cage below an 11 you have to wear a fire suit, not a fire extinguisher but a window switch for cars that run faster then 11.5's im pretty sure, and all cars even for test and tune have to pass a tech inspection. The helmet is only for cars that run below 14's but most people have them.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Street racing is different though, you meet with the same people different nights, see different friends. Its a community. I'm gonna say this right now I dont approve or disapprove of street racing. I just think no matter which way you argue its still gonna happen. PS tracking is expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    Street racing is different though, you meet with the same people different nights, see different friends. Its a community. I'm gonna say this right now I dont approve or disapprove of street racing. I just think no matter which way you argue its still gonna happen. PS tracking is expensive.
    And i think people should discourage if not stop it from happening.

Thread Information