Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen the movie "Loose Change 2nd Edition" ?

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    However those puffs of smoke contained and explosion, now im guessing theres some explanation to that as well???. Yeah, there we ALWAYS be skeptics, however scinece, god knows how many laws, refute this one in a LIFETIME occurance. Like JFK right, he was shot from high right, yet there were bullet holes in not only the windshield but the firewall as well, supporting the fact that there WAS at least a second shooter...
    Err "those puffs of smoke contained and explosion" what are you trying to say. How about 1000s of kgs of jet fuel burning for over an hour and sheer force of impact? Can we stop looking for a scapegoat in the government and just accept the reality that 20 hijackers killed thousands of Americans on their own accord?

If the US government orchestrated 9/11 than they probably would have killed every last person who even suggested a conspiracy theory (I mean hell you killed 3000 of your own countrymen why not a few more to complete the conspiracy and assure secrecy).

Quote Originally Posted by MRR View Post
    Err "those puffs of smoke contained and explosion" what are you trying to say. How about 1000s of kgs of jet fuel burning for over an hour and sheer force of impact? Can we stop looking for a scapegoat in the government and just accept the reality that 20 hijackers killed thousands of Americans on their own accord?

If the US government orchestrated 9/11 than they probably would have killed every last person who even suggested a conspiracy theory (I mean hell you killed 3000 of your own countrymen why not a few more to complete the conspiracy and assure secrecy).

Right, the jet fuel and force of impact caused the main beams to explode in a cloud of smoke and fire, in sequance, from a few floors below the burn area allt he way to the bottom, at all four corners. C'mon, this is a government thats lied BEFORE, DURING, and CONTINUES to lie, i wouldnt trust these ****ers with my shopping list, i wouldnt leave my ****ing plant unattended with them, they could kill a ****ing Cactus. I mean, the first flag was the "responsibility video", theres the old homie OBL claiming it was him, here i am, "TURN UP THE ****ING VOLUME!!!", my mum, "IT IS UP!!!", nothing, the video had no sound, but everyone believed it was that crazy, "anti-American", Muslim raghead the "patriots" have been warning us about admitting he did it...

Right, the jet fuel and force of impact caused the main beams to explode in a cloud of smoke and fire, in sequance, from a few floors below the burn area allt he way to the bottom, at all four corners. C'mon, this is a government thats lied BEFORE, DURING, and CONTINUES to lie, i wouldnt trust these ****ers with my shopping list, i wouldnt leave my ****ing plant unattended with them, they could kill a ****ing Cactus. I mean, the first flag was the "responsibility video", theres the old homie OBL claiming it was him, here i am, "TURN UP THE ****ING VOLUME!!!", my mum, "IT IS UP!!!", nothing, the video had no sound, but everyone believed it was that crazy, "anti-American", Muslim raghead the "patriots" have been warning us about admitting he did it...
    Jet fuel is a liquid am I not correct? When the aircraft impacted off course the explosion covered several floors and the beams themselves did not explode just the fuel itself as it spread when the plane was obliterated. In fact much of the structure was intact but the intense heat created by the fire caused the steel to weaken, bow, and eventually fail to support to the remaining floors and pancake the buildings down.

As for the rest of what you said it seems to be irrational paranoia. I think you critiqued my ability to connect the dots in another thread but the fact that the government may have lied about other past situations does not logically imply that they A) lied about 9/11 or B)brought the towers down themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    Oh and aliens built the pyramids.
    No, it was the Canadians who built them. The aliens were the overseers. Duh.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Who told you?

Did you even watch the vid, have you even heard the experts talk about it?!?!?!. The fact is when a building falls it falls down and out, NOT on top of itself, unless of course the lower half has been weakened. And the Pentagon, give me a ****ing break, i saw the footage on the tele, no plane hit that, and if it did then you would be saying that an entire passenger line disappeared into that hole without leaving ANYTHING outside, not to mention no damage to anywhere surrounding the hole...
    Yes, a plane hit the building and there were debris. They found airplane parts with... get this THE LOGO of the company on them and body parts of the victims.

But I guess the huge hole and blackened area don't count as damage. After all, the building was built to withstand attacks (thus the bomb resistant windows), which is why the damage wasn't that bad.

Go read this
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Jet fuel is a liquid am I not correct? When the aircraft impacted off course the explosion covered several floors and the beams themselves did not explode just the fuel itself as it spread when the plane was obliterated. In fact much of the structure was intact but the intense heat created by the fire caused the steel to weaken, bow, and eventually fail to support to the remaining floors and pancake the buildings down.

As for the rest of what you said it seems to be irrational paranoia. I think you critiqued my ability to connect the dots in another thread but the fact that the government may have lied about other past situations does not logically imply that they A) lied about 9/11 or B)brought the towers down themselves.
    A building built to the specs that one was would not, under ANY circumstances, pancake STRAIGHT down unless the integrity of the lower floors was compromised, which they werent. And as far as the Pentagon goes, SOME of that plane would have been left OUTSIDE of the hole, however there was NONE, not ONE PIECE of the plane...

A building built to the specs that one was would not, under ANY circumstances, pancake STRAIGHT down unless the integrity of the lower floors was compromised, which they werent. And as far as the Pentagon goes, SOME of that plane would have been left OUTSIDE of the hole, however there was NONE, not ONE PIECE of the plane...
    The Towers were NOT built to withstand planes being flown into them.

and I don't know where people get this shit from but there were pieces of the plane on the outside of the pentagon. However since it's the friggin pentagon it was cleaned up pretty damn fast.

Looks like you've benn gathering all your information from one shaky conspiracy video.
    Last edited by The_Canuck; 09-22-2007 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    The Towers were NOT built to withstand planes being flown into them.
    Well... I hate to play devil's advocate but it was built to withstand a plane. However, this was in the 60's so the plane it could handle was a Boeing 707, which is rather small compared to the 757s used.

There are plenty of pictures of plane parts outside the Pentagon from landing gear to scraps of the body with the airline name visible. As was mentioned above they were cleaned up quickly and construction of the Pentagon commenced almost immediately.

The integrity of the floors were compromised, they were hit by a friggin 757 and it doesn't take but an even a rudimentary knowledge of physics to understand this.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    Well... I hate to play devil's advocate but it was built to withstand a plane. However, this was in the 60's so the plane it could handle was a Boeing 707, which is rather small compared to the 757s used.
    He's absolutely correct the towers were built to withstand some aircraft impact and even the steel was covered with fire resistant insulation to protect the building from fire. If I am not mistaken the Empire State Building had been hit by an aircraft by accident at some point and the architects of the Twin Towers took this into consideration. However the 757 is a much larger aircraft and the impact simply obliterated the fire retardant insulation.

What do you mean "unless the integrity of the lower floors was compromised"? The floors below the ones that pancaked down had a bloody passenger jet full of fuel crash in to them! And as for wreckage, the freaking thing blew up! What were you expecting, an intact but burnt out 757?

He's absolutely correct the towers were built to withstand some aircraft impact and even the steel was covered with fire resistant insulation to protect the building from fire. If I am not mistaken the Empire State Building had been hit by an aircraft by accident at some point and the architects of the Twin Towers took this into consideration. However the 757 is a much larger aircraft and the impact simply obliterated the fire retardant insulation.
    They were designed to withstand a plane coming in to New York and therefore low on fuel, not outbound and full of JP.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Like JFK right, he was shot from high right, yet there were bullet holes in not only the windshield but the firewall as well, supporting the fact that there WAS at least a second shooter...
    for JFK read the first autopsy, it's pure hilarity - the coroner hadn't had experience with any form of gunshot wound before - he said the first 6.5mm bullet (capable of penetrating 7 inches of concrete or 13 inches of wood) actually fell back out the entry wound...
    A building built to the specs that one was would not, under ANY circumstances, pancake STRAIGHT down unless the integrity of the lower floors was compromised, which they werent.
    but how to set up a building for demolition without getting noticed? you'd have to do it after hours, ripping out bits of wall to strap ~ 10,000 separate charges in each tower using a team of demolition workers that will stay silent after the attack? not to mention the bomb sniffer dogs had to miss thousands of explosive charges, and it would have taken months to set up?
    why not just plant terrorists on the planes, because if flying two planes into the towers isn't shocking enough to get the public behind your agenda, then i don't know what is.

oh my god! planes flew into the twin towers! thousands were killed!
    american public: eh.
    holy shit! the towers collapsed!
    american public: my god, we're outraged! we'll back whatever agenda you have, mr bush.

see what i mean? i don't know if there was any reason to demolish them in the first place, it's kind of a 'bonus'?
    no plane hit that, and if it did then you would be saying that an entire passenger line disappeared into that hole without leaving ANYTHING outside, not to mention no damage to anywhere surrounding the hole...
    there was, the thing is you have to remember this vid was originally a work of fiction until he got approached by conspiracy nuts to tout it as truth. There was wreckage at the pentagon, just not in the bits of footage.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

This thread reminds me of zeitgiest. How do the two compare concerning 9/11?
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Tased student. Lesson in point. Dont be and idiot.

YouTube - University of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Thread Information