Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GeigerCars Hummer H2

GeigerCars Hummer H2

598 hp / 440 kW maximum power, 780 Nm of maximum torque, a top speed of 225 km/h and huge multi-piece 26-inch light alloy wheels: geigercars.de (Truderinger Str. 265, D-81825 München, Germany, Tel: +49 / (0) 89 / 42 71 64 13, Telefax: +49 / (0) 89 / 42 71 64 10, e-Mail: [email protected], Website: www.geigercars.de ) turns the Hummer H2 into an off road car of the most exclusive and ultra-powerful kind.

The heart of the all-wheel drive vehicle is the geigercars.de supercharger engine, which is available in two different versions: The Kompressor 780 version gets its type designation from its peak torque of 780 Nm, which is delivered at 4,700 rpm by the supercharged six-litre V8 engine. The maximum power of 598 hp / 440 kW is available at 5,200 revs.
    The engine conversion based on the Hummer H2 motor costs 25,900 Euros and doesn’t only contain the supercharger and the intercooler but also a lot of work on the inner life of the engine. The modifications include the machining of the two cylinder-heads, the installation of a sport camshaft and a reinforced valve gear and special exhaust manifolds, metal-bed catalysts and a high performance exhaust system.
    In spite of a curb weight exceeding 3,000 kilograms, the Hummer H2 with geigercars.de Kompressor 780 drivetrain and a modified automatic transmission realizes road performance which were hard to imagine until now for a car of this kind: The sprint from 0 – 100 km/h only takes 8.2 seconds, top speed is 225 km/h.

For a retail price of 14,900 Euros there is available the geigercars.de Kompressor 740 performance kit, This supercharger kit doesn’t contain the modifications on the inner life of the V8 engine but also comes with a cat-back sport exhaust system. After the conversion the Hummer H2 delivers 532 hp / 392 kW and 740 Nm of maximum torque.

Of course geigercars.de also offers a wide range of exclusive accessories for the US off road car. To be able to fully exploit the road performances of the Kompressor 780 engine it is necessary to furnish the car with bigger wheels. geigercars.de offers different versions up to the wheel/tire combination show on the photos. The multi-piece 10Jx26 light alloy rims and 305/30 R 26 are offered for a retail price of 18,900 Euros.

geigercars.de also supplies professional suspension and brake tuning for the Hummer H2. On the photos the car is furnished with a sport suspension that lowers the off road vehicle by about 105 millimeters. The additional sport anti-sway bars reduce the side tilt at fast cornering on the road.
    A high performance brake system on the front axle with perforated and vented 355 millimeter discs and 6-pot fixed calipers isn’t only recommended for tuned-up cars due to its improved stability.

Custom-made chrome parts such as special chromed bumpers front and rear including their towing hooks are part of the exclusive geigercars.de program for the Hummer H2 just like a chromed air intake for the bonnet or sill tubes with integrated steps and many more accessories up to the chrome tank cap.

geigercars.de also offers a wide range for upgrading the interior: The ex-works leather trim can be completed or alternatively replaced by more exclusive interior appointments in every possible color and design. In addition, geigercars.de also offers state-of-the-art GPS navigation technology or night vision systems for the Hummer H2.

geigercars.de alternatively provides complete cars or customizes Hummer H2 cars. The geigercars.de Kompressor 780 car with Orange Pearl special paint, which is shown on the photos, costs 144,092 Euros.
    Attached Images Attached Images

terrible, just terrible

pah giant car but tiny brakes

looks bloody awful
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Germany -> West Germany -> NRW -> Düsseldorf
    *g* They had the owner of Geiger Cars in german TV two months ago and he said he did those things to the H2 because he won't be overtaken by Porsche Cayennes anymore
    WRC - That's motorsport!

"If you can see the tree you are about to hit, it is called 'understeering'. If you can only hear and feel it, it was 'oversteering'."
    Walter Röhrl

Quote Originally Posted by netburner
    *g* They had the owner of Geiger Cars in german TV two months ago and he said he did those things to the H2 because he won't be overtaken by Porsche Cayennes anymore
    Das Elefantenrennen hat begonnen
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    pah giant car but tiny brakes

looks bloody awful
    they are prob really big brakes but the car is SO huge that they are dwarfed

Quote Originally Posted by derekthetree
    they are prob really big brakes but the car is SO huge that they are dwarfed

hehe maybee they should fit some nice 21 inch disks on
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

A supposedly off-road vehicle with rubberband tires. Yeah, makes a LOT of sense to me...

Who cares It's a Hummer it's supposed to be outrageous, I love it the complete insanity

HOLLA! That is the most rappish car I have EVER seen.

It seems like everyday some idiot pushes the HUMMER name just one step further away from the truth. The HUMMER, the only HUMMER, was and is the H1. AMG got it right, GM got it wrong. I dont even call this... thing a HUMMER any more, it doesnt deserve it. However, some good news, its not even going to be sold in america because it violates the road law stating that every street legal car must be able to stop from 60-0mph in 250ft. phew!
    Last edited by PsychoChimp22; 02-07-2005 at 06:36 PM.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

i agree.....h1 was a REAL offroad car. the h2......? rapcrap?
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    i agree.....h1 was a REAL offroad car. the h2......? rapcrap?
    Ya, i have no idea whats up with this celeb-h2 affiliation, i wish i could be someone very famous for the soul porpose of showing people how its REALLY done.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

600hp and 0-100km/h in 8.2? Haha

Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    600hp and 0-100km/h in 8.2? Haha

Lame.
    and he wanted it to go fast too.......suv+speed does not mix too well if it IS done right.........and to do it right you need vast horsepower.......jeeez..... sometimes i wonder if capitolism really is good for the people
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Thread Information