Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He will be back...

He will be back...

Schumacher has just annouced his (temporary) return to F1, to help out Ferrari...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

yay?

are we taking bets on podium placement?

It's insane this. I'm shocked. However, I believe Michael Schumacher will do quite well if he's fit enough to race.

Bad decision.

Winning is his style. He is not likely to win races (championships out of the question), unless he knows something we don't...

A very imaginative spectator could speculate that the recently signed Concorde Agreement will, errr, favour Ferrari, so next year he could extend his contract...

It's not that it hasn't been done before...
    Minimising losses can maximise net gains

Near the middle of the middle of middle England.
    He's got to be careful not to slip up and tarnish his reputation if he goes for it. One bad result would ruin his aura. I hope he completely dominates once more, prove that real experience > groomed since 8.
    Buying a car and not driving it is like buying a meal and not eating it.

"Oh sh*t, we're going..25!!" - A dear friend of mine.

Is he doing an Armstrong? He might finish on the podium then....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    It depends on the way you see it... For some he is doing a Michael Jordan. For others a Magic Johnson...

I sure wish he is not doing a Rollins.... (An old guy that came back from retirement to back up Shaq when he was with the Magic. He only scored like 2 ppg...)
    Minimising losses can maximise net gains

ferrari has looked much quicker in the last few races and hamiltons win shows that brawn and red bull are no longer invincible. Schumi and the rally around massa's injury may be exactly what ferrari needs to win a race or two
    -Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

-I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha.

-Kenny Powers

it'll also be funny if Ferrari do manage to win a race and with Schumi and not Kimi then what does that say about Kimi...
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Schumi could put his helmet on backwards and beat Kimi....especially this year.

i am astounded. i have been a schumi fan since i was young, and he was still at benneton... i hope this doesnt go as bad as it has the possibility of going.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Well, I don't like to see people come out of retirement but then it struck me - we'll see Michael and Kimi in equal machinery and I've always wanted to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    Jordan, I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    i am astounded. i have been a schumi fan since i was young, and he was still at benneton... i hope this doesnt go as bad as it has the possibility of going.
    It's Benetton
    I didn't like it back in those days, but then again I'm not a fan of young drivers being good and pretending/acting like they were even better.
    He proved to be even better than what appeared at first, but he also contained his ego during years (a bit).

I really hope he is not going to put a shame on himself. Perhaps slicks will remember him those old days...
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari
    Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro intends to put Michael Schumacher in Felipe Massa's car untill the brazilian driver will be able to race again. Michael Schumacher said he is ready and, over the next few days, will undertake a specifc training programme at the end of which confermation will be given of his participation in the Championship with effect from the European Grand Prix on the 23rd of August.
    So it's not confirmed, but very likely.
    Doctors says Massa is recovering well, but that he should not race anymore for this year, so if his "training" goes as he should, we aer probably going to see Schumacher not only in Spain.
    Quite a busy period for Ferrari, first the accident, then the recovery of Massa, then the 458 Italia and now Schumacher. They are attracting more attention now than during the whole previous part of the year.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    So it's not confirmed, but very likely.
    Doctors says Massa is recovering well, but that he should not race anymore for this year, so if his "training" goes as he should, we aer probably going to see Schumacher not only in Spain.
    Quite a busy period for Ferrari, first the accident, then the recovery of Massa, then the 458 Italia and now Schumacher. They are attracting more attention now than during the whole previous part of the year.
    the article on formula1.com implied it would be for multiple races. i doubt he would continue through to next season, but i could see him staying through the rest of this season. i don't see massa returning this year, possibly ever, to F1. it's a shame, i've always liked massa.

regardless, i guess it's time to put the bright yellow shirt away, and pull the red one back from out of the closet.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Thread Information