Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you like your enzo giftwrapped ?

Would you like your enzo giftwrapped ?

hehe.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

thats protective film that protects the car from being scratched but yes please look like it was attaked by shopping bags, lol
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia

what the hell is the point in doing dat to the car???
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4

what the hell is the point in doing dat to the car???
    He clearly wanted a white Enzo, ordered it wrong and couldn't afford the respary

Sadly, I suspect the truth is the poor car is beign kept as an investment in storage and they dont' want any damage to the paintwork If you can't afford to ( or want to ) drive cars I don't think you should own them. Plain and simple !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    He clearly wanted a white Enzo, ordered it wrong and couldn't afford the respary

Sadly, I suspect the truth is the poor car is beign kept as an investment in storage and they dont' want any damage to the paintwork If you can't afford to ( or want to ) drive cars I don't think you should own them. Plain and simple !!!!
    thats just sad.... yea most supercars r owned by filthy rich people who will just lock their cars up in a garage for most of the cars' lives....
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

damn i would have fun un-wrapping that though, all my xmas's come at once...
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

thats protective film that protects the car from being scratched but yes please look like it was attaked by shopping bags, lol
    true, they do that to many cars. i and wouter too, live near a huge sorage of new cars, and many(not all) have something like that

If i would like my enzo giftwrapped ?
    Thats indifferent .

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine

your exsactly pin pointing my fact
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

stupid rich people.....such an insult to the engineers who made these incredible things.....
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    your exsactly pin pointing my fact
    yep, I wans't sure if you had meant the protective film from the factory. But it's usually different to that - and better applied

I don't mind it from the factory to protect in trasnit, but applying it to a car someone owns just shows they dont' really intend to use it very much and that saddens me.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    stupid rich people.....such an insult to the engineers who made these incredible things.....
    thats how its delivered from the factory to the dealer.

if i saw that under the tree Christmas morning, i would have a stroke
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

^ hahahahaha.....

i guess i will too....

the thing is, they load up DeLoreans with that plastic because the stainless damages so easily.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Thread Information