Thread: 550 barchetta ?

550 barchetta ?

does any one have info about this car? it looks like a 550 barchetta but it has a different trunk lid and convertible top.
    Attached Images Attached Images

no front views?

Normal Barchetta

This is just a normal Ferrari 550 Barchetta
    The back of a 550 barchetta just looks like that
    It has just a little different top
    Last edited by TINUZ; 12-14-2006 at 01:12 PM.

Eddie Irvine's 550 Barchetta

Yeah, that's a regular 550 Barchetta...that's just how it looks with it's temporary top up.

I was in Monaco (where those yellow Barchetta pics are from) a year or two a ago an saw Eddie Irvine's 550 Barchetta. He didn't put the top up like this guy but got one of his people to toss some sort of a cover over it. Here are the pics of it for your enjoyment. By the way, if you're interested the huge yacht beside the car with the helicopter/helipad ( ) on it is Eddie's yacht.
    Attached Images Attached Images

its a 550 barchetta

its a 550 barchetta & the trunk lid looks different. Did u see the car from the front & inside? i have seen a silver 550 barchetta on the road & a red one in the showroom & they both were beautiful. Does anyone know the price of the 550 barchetta?

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    its a 550 barchetta & the trunk lid looks different. Did u see the car from the front & inside? i have seen a silver 550 barchetta on the road & a red one in the showroom & they both were beautiful. Does anyone know the price of the 550 barchetta?
    Yeah, I was just noticing that the trunk lid was different on the yellow one. Maybe it's a one off custom Pininfarinia convertible that was built before the Barchetta became available?

when i take a closer look to Eddie Irvine's Barchetta, it seems to have no front window... or am I mistaking? The cover isn't hanging on a natural way.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluppe
    when i take a closer look to Eddie Irvine's Barchetta, it seems to have no front window... or am I mistaking? The cover isn't hanging on a natural way.
    If you mean side windows, yes it does have them ...it's just that they are rolled down. If you mean windscreen/windshield, it does have one. It's just that the windshield is very low profile, like a speedster so it is not visible with the cover on it.

ferrari 550 barchetta

voi inglesi o americani non potete capire la perfezione delle auto italiane e soprattutto della ferrari ed in special modo della lamborghini murcielago. Di fronte ai vostri cassonetti su quattro ruote le nostre auto non hanno paragone

Thread Information