Go to Ultimatecarpage.com

Go Back   Ultimatecarpage.com forums > General forums > Gaming

Old 01-18-2019, 03:01 AM
Novice

Need for speed issue on sound

Review Open Camera - a must-try camera application

Want to exploit more camera functions on your smartphone to get better photos? - The free app below will help you do this. Try it out now and see for yourself.

I often spend much of my time traveling. So many places I have been to is gorgeous and breathtaking, so I always try to take as many pictures as possible. For me, a good digital camera is essential for the best quality, but only one camera is not enough. Sometimes, I use my mobile phone to “check in” quickly and then share my amazing pictures immediately on Facebook or Instagram.

To capture the most unforgettable moments in the best pictures, not only do you need to have good skills, but an advanced camera application is a must as well.

When I use the pre-installed camera app on my smartphone, I am not really satisfied. The quality is not so bad, but it’s difficult to set the default parameters. In other words, with the app, I do not fully “exploit” the camera’s capabilities on smartphones. So I would like to try another to make use of shooting functions best, and finally, I decided to believe in Open Camera.

Open Camera is a free Android camera app, developed by Mark Harman. It provides users with lots of different options before they press the shutter button. Get stunning photos for your Android phone with Open Camera apk right now!

Highlights

Open Camera allows users to change camera settings such as exposure compensation, ISO level, focus points, white balance, face detection etc, which helps take better photos in other conditions. Now let’s go into details.

With lots of amazing features on your screen, many users might feel confused for the first time like me. However, when you become accustomed, it’s not a problem anymore.

Besides, Open Camera enables you to set the camera's ISO level, which is a feature that many smartphones are not equipped for their photography application. The higher the ISO level is, the more brightly the image is taken in low light conditions.

The "White balance" section allows users to adjust the level of white balance in accordance with different shooting conditions such as fluorescent, daylight, incandescent, etc.

The "Scene Mode" allows users to select a shooting mode suitable for the scene, such as landscape, snow, fireworks or flowers.

Meanwhile, the "Color effect" section will help users create color effects on images, making more unique and interesting products.

In addition, Open Camera for Android helps record video without shaking hands via different audio options. Use horizontal or vertical rotation when taking photos or recording videos.

More amazingly, with Open Camera, you can use your beautiful voice to count down and take shots. Feel free to selfie anytime and anywhere in silent mode without causing disturbance to others.

Other features

Take photos and record high-quality videos on Android

Support multiple shooting and recording modes

Automatic anti-shaking

Take snaps by voice

Mark photos, videos based on GPS

Add information for photos and videos

Overall, Open Camera is an application that gives you the ability to maximize the function of taking photos on your smartphone, making it possible to capture better images with your smartphone.

What’s more, for those who used to try Open Camera but are not satisfied, I would like to recommend Retrica and Camera MX- both are always on top rankings of the best camera apps. For more good apps, don't forget to check Downloadapk

Open Camera’s alternatives

Retrica

Retrica is an ideal photo capture and editing application for selfie lovers. This tool is designed to be optimized when used on Android.

Main features:

Unlimited photo processing: all your favorite moments will be recorded and processed impressively with over 100 free photo filters.

Real-time image filter: view the camera screen with the filter before shooting.

Blurred border: add a classic matte border on both sides of the photo frame with one touch.

Photo collage: set time and take a series of photos with the collage feature. Take fun and unique photos with friends.

Copyright watermark: users are given the option to add the Retrica logo to the image.

Timer: You just need to set the timer automatically, choose the time to be ready to pose.

Blur: objects will be placed inside and outside the focus area at will.

Build your own social network: upload photos to your favorite social networks to share photos with the world.

Camera MX

Camera MX for Android is completely free. It can:

Take photographs and record videos

More than 20 customizable photo effects in real time

Mix effects and borders easily while you are taking photos.

Shoot great videos without length restrictions

Use self-timer for both the front and rear camera to take portraits better

Never miss a photo thanks to the Quickstart icon.

Photo and video editing

Feel free to rotate, cut or add text to your pics.

Express photos in the form of animated slideshows with exciting background music.

Arrange and share

Share edited photos on Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks

Mark where you check in on the map with GPS

A full overview of photos and albums.

Compatible from Android 2.2 Froyo and above.

Supported lots of languages such as English, Italian, French and more.

Wrapping it up!

Become a real photographer with these above fantastic camera applications. No need to spend a fortune to buy an expensive camera, or waste much of your time on post-editing anymore. Just get your mobile phone installed and enjoy the difference.

Become a real photographer thanks to Camera App At Top1Apk and make others admire your work!

Last edited by garen123; 01-29-2019 at 10:02 PM.