Thread: Do you get eMail notifications?

Do you get eMail notifications?

Hey, this isn't a complaint. Are eMail notifications enabled here? I don't get any, and I only check eMail notifications are certain threads that I am really intriqued to, not every single post I make.

Just wondering, sense I'm not getting any.
    The wind that blows in the Andes.

If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

It only list "unsubscribe". It doesn't work.

Are you sure you entered a valid email address?
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Actually, I think I have my server settings on my POP eMail service wrong. I change something, so hopefully it should work once someone replys.

Opps ops: sorry.

Test Test

(Ted Joans)

Nope. I get eMails in when I send them from my second eMail address (Lycos rather than Comcast). Don't know what the deal is.

I recently changed ISP's, so I changed my eMail. Could this cause any trouble? Otherwise, I can just go to my subscription menu every time I log in.

Quote Originally Posted by distress
    Nope. I get eMails in when I send them from my second eMail address (Lycos rather than Comcast). Don't know what the deal is.

I recently changed ISP's, so I changed my eMail. Could this cause any trouble? Otherwise, I can just go to my subscription menu every time I log in.
    The emails might be blocked by your ISP, because they are automatically generated. Your ISP might consider them spam.

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information