Page 42 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: A work of pure genius! - Brilliant "Revetec" Engine

For those you can name names. None of that is confidential.
    None of your business. I don't need to prove myself to an ageing engineer reliving his past glory.

erm £60M PER YEAR
    And if you're going to claim all of an orgnaisation above you as "yours" then it just gets silly. We were part of a $100BILLION sales per annum company !
    Wow $100BILLION, then my company is worth $50000billion. Now you clearly stated that you were a product manager in charge of $60M; so that means mine is bigger than yours. Live with it.

ditto. Interviewed so many people who claimed to be "Project managers" or "business managers" and in reality were PERT chart controllers and spreadsheet operators
    I wish, I am actually in charge of catering. You dont take criticism very well. Sorry that I have worked on more interesting and high worth projects. $60M, you must have worked on gear nobs for Daihatsu. That is about $70M if you take worldwide sales into account.

Well it's not so clear that you know about patents and ENTREPRENEURIAL development basied on the views expressed. Again, evidence willingly accepted to back up your POV.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderer View Post
    None of your business. I don't need to prove myself to an ageing engineer reliving his past glory.

Wow $100BILLION, then my company is worth $50000billion. Now you clearly stated that you were a product manager in charge of $60M; so that means mine is bigger than yours. Live with it.

$60M, you must have worked on gear nobs for Daihatsu. That is about $70M if you take worldwide sales into account.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I lol'ed.

in all seriousness - as long as an engine is cheap to manufacture, reliable, fuel efficient, revvy and fun to use i'm all for it.

guarantee those thing's and i'm backing the project.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

i'd like a revetec engine in my leyland clubman, if they want to use it as a test bed, i have a couple free...
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Pillock

I'm LIVING my glory, not dreaming it
    What a crock of BS
    Oh wait $50 Trillion, that would mean the US government .... so you're a postal worker than ? Don't have a gun do you ?
    I wish, I am actually in charge of catering. You dont take criticism very well.
    ROFLMAO.
    I only gave justification on why the information I gave you was based on experience and FACTS.
    Mental masturbation is for kids !!!
    Sorry that I have worked on more interesting and high worth projects. $60M, you must have worked on gear nobs for Daihatsu. That is about $70M if you take worldwide sales into account.
    Not of knobs -- something I think you are an expert on
    Seriously though, I gave you realistic information and did NOT inflate it so that you wodl graps where I was comign from in my points refuting your claims and proposals for Brad to follow.
    So far I'm more convinced you may be 15 years old and living your dad's dream
    Well it's not so clear that you know about patents and ENTREPRENEURIAL development basied on the views expressed. Again, evidence willingly accepted to back up your POV.
    Wait, how many patents tdo you have and how many have you legally defended ?
    How many areas have you researched and created products, divisions and companies in ?
    How many companies are you on the board of directors as advisor ?
    I know MY worth and limitations. Care to consider your own ?

STILL claiming throwing resources around Revetec shows how little you graps epsecially as the comment about 20 engines to do 20 test didnt' waken you up to the reality of development

Thankfully Brad has responded g'night
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I appreciate and understand the job at hand which is why I am saying that you need more assistance. You have a major task at hand that requires more resources to complete. You can't do it all by yourself.
    Of course I cant do it all by myself. I have a great machinist and thanks to our Strategic Partnering Program we have had great consultancy from SKF, Haltech, Elf oil, Castrol BP etc.

Review your resource allocation. That's all.
    We are a bit under resourced but we are doing the job well, and at a pace that would leave most other companies in this type of business that have greater resources, behind.

Brad spend less time making these pretty pictures and more time on getting the engine completed.
    I do these after hours in little amount of spare time I have, thank you. At the moment I work 11 hour days. The last hour of the day I am involved in a solid edge discussion group on the UGS technical assistance website. I do this of course to increase my skill levels in Solid Edge. At the moment I am working on the Visual Studio + topic. This is good for marketing and exposure worldwide. As you have put it "Brad spend less time making these pretty pictures", doing these renders are for my training, marketing, for client's review and reaction. I would have thought that an employee of, what was it?....A $50000Billion company, you would understand marketing?
    Last edited by revetec; 06-18-2007 at 03:33 PM.

Their patents will expre in 2016 or so right?
    Actually no. Our original patent expires in 2016, but our new patent has been lodged which gives us an expiry date of 2027.

Another note to Wonderer's comments: If everything goes to plan, soon we will have two automotive manufacturing companies on board and the resources needed to take our engine to market will be realised.

Please look at the link of the world's Energy Congress Top 100 - RD. We are on the list.
    Last edited by revetec; 06-18-2007 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    You are a classic. Well done. Love the photo. You are kinda cute.

i do my best.
    and i'm the CEO of porsche, i swear.

i'd like a revetec engine in my leyland clubman, if they want to use it as a test bed, i have a couple free...
    Let the momentum grow.

What a crock of BS
    Oh wait $50 Trillion, that would mean the US government .... so you're a postal worker than ? Don't have a gun do you ?
    No, I told you that I work in catering silly. I work at McDonalds. That is why I am qualified enough to make comments about state of the art leading edge technology. I am also a tap dancer by trade.

I only gave justification on why the information I gave you was based on experience and FACTS.
    Mental masturbation is for kids !!!
    Are you allowed to use such language on this forum, ahmmmaaaa.

Not of knobs -- something I think you are an expert on
    Seriously though, I gave you realistic information and did NOT inflate it so that you wodl graps where I was comign from in my points refuting your claims and proposals for Brad to follow.
    So far I'm more convinced you may be 15 years old and living your dad's dream
    I am actually 2 years old, I was born to a Portuguese father as part of a lab experiment that went wrong. My mission in life is to stop all leading edge technology so that I can rule the world and you cal all be my slaves.

Wait, how many patents tdo you have and how many have you legally defended ?
    I patented the cheese burger and the Happy Meal during my tenure at McDonalds. Prior to this I patented the world famous KFC finger looking good concept. I am a genius. In fact, last week I was caught walking on water? Did you patent the cheese burger? I think not. So I am the man, not you.

How many areas have you researched and created products, divisions and companies in ?
    OK, If yo must khow, I didn't really patent the cheese burger...
    I patented the quarter pounder with cheese, the cheese burger guy was a genius, I just took his concept and added alpha.

How many companies are you on the board of directors as advisor ?
    I know MY worth and limitations. Care to consider your own ?
    I am an advisor to Ronald McDonold and Hamburgler plus that weirdo in the purple suit (he is a a mental masturbator as you elequantly put it previously). I also was the love child of Cornell Sanders from KFC if that helps.

STILL claiming throwing resources around Revetec shows how little you graps epsecially as the comment about 20 engines to do 20 test didnt' waken you up to the reality of development
    What am I graping? Can I take medicine for this?

Thankfully Brad has responded g'night[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by revetec View Post
    Of course I cant do it all by myself. I have a great machinist and thanks to our Strategic Partnering Program we have had great consultancy from SKF, Haltech, Elf oil, Castrol BP etc.
    Well done.

We are a bit under resourced but we are doing the job well, and at a pace that would leave most other companies in this type of business that have greater resources, behind.

I wont argue with you becuase you have a goatie.

I do these after hours in little amount of spare time I have, thank you. At the moment I work 11 hour days. The last hour of the day I am involved in a solid edge discussion group on the UGS technical assistance website. I do this of course to increase my skill levels in Solid Edge. At the moment I am working on the Visual Studio + topic. This is good for marketing and exposure worldwide. As you have put it "Brad spend less time making these pretty pictures", doing these renders are for my training, marketing, for client's review and reaction. I would have thought that an employee of, what was it?....A $50000Billion company, you would understand marketing?
    Just a personal note, I was joking about working for a A$50000Billion company.

It's actually A$10,00000 Billion, and I dont understand marketing. I have never travelled there before.

i do my best.
    and i'm the CEO of porsche, i swear.
    Dont tell anyone else but I am George W Bush. I am the king of the castle.

Actually no. Our original patent expires in 2016, but our new patent has been lodged which gives us an expiry date of 2027
    That is great news. Good to see. By the way that pic of the new gen X4 for auto application looks stunning. Well done.

Another note to Wonderer's comments: If everything goes to plan, soon we will have two automotive manufacturing companies on board and the resources needed to take our engine to market will be realised.
    We all support you on this RVC. All the best.

Please look at the link of the world's Energy Congress Top 100 - RD. We are on the list.
    [/QUOTE]

Good to see. Lets get it to ranking # 1.
    Last edited by Wonderer; 06-18-2007 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by revetec View Post
    Actually no. Our original patent expires in 2016, but our new patent has been lodged which gives us an expiry date of 2027.

That is fantastic news.

Wonderer, can you now wonder off until the results are published.

It has been a pleasure, but like they say, the show must go on.

Thread Information