551 hp @ 6100 rpm HP/Weight
    --
    HP/Liter
    92 hp per liter 1/4 mile
    --
    0-62 mph
    -- Top Speed
    over 190 mph

(from Bentley Press Release) Bentley Motors is proud to announce the introduction of the Continental GTC. The new luxury 2+2 convertible completes the Bentley Continental model range following the introduction of the highly successful Continental GT in 2003 and four-door Continental Flying Spur earlier this year. The new Continental GTC goes on sale in late 2006.

With a top speed in excess of 190mph (304 km/h), a sophisticated all-wheel drive system, state-of-the-art 12-cylinder engine, advanced air suspension and ultra-stiff body structure, the Continental GTC displays all the poise, exhilarating performance and dynamic handling of the Continental GT. In common with its stable mates, the interior of the new Continental GTC provides an unrivalled standard of craftsmanship, utilising natural wood veneers and leather hides of the finest quality.

While sharing the familiar face of the Continental family, the design personality of the new Continental GTC is distinctive and unique, as Bentley’s design director Dirk van Braeckel explains: “With the Continental GTC we set out to achieve a style that is both contemporary and elegant but with the sporting stance of a true performance car. We also wanted to ensure that the Continental GTC looks just as beautiful with the roof up as it does when it’s down.

“In keeping with the Bentley tradition, the new Continental GTC has a soft fabric roof and heated glass rear screen. When stowed below its hide-covered tonneau, efficient packaging ensures excellent space for both rear passengers and their luggage.”

The Continental GTC becomes the second convertible to grace the current Bentley range. It follows the recently announced return of the evocative Azure name for Bentley’s Arnage-derived flagship four-seater convertible which goes on sale in Spring 2006.

While the Azure offers the ultimate in glamour and sophistication, the Continental GTC is designed for customers looking to enjoy the phenomenal performance, style and excitement of the Continental GT with the additional benefits of classic open-top Bentley motoring.

“The Continental GTC is the third step in our new product and segment strategy,” explains Bentley chairman Dr Franz-Josef Paefgen. “It will again open up the Bentley brand to more customers who only buy convertibles, as well as being a logical next car for our existing owners.”

Further details, including full technical specification, market availability and pricing will be released nearer to the Continental GTC’s on-sale date.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-200...nental-GTC.htm for pictures
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Old news to me.

Infact, I even made a thread for it in the hide-out

This is the car for people who own a chain or salons then, instead of just working in one?

hey hey hey??
    what is that.
    try naming the thread next time.
    All about the t-tops

Quote Originally Posted by TVR IS KING
    hey hey hey??
    what is that.
    try naming the thread next time.
    He think's he's Krusty The Klown.

THINKS' i am krusty
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Thread Information