After a number of incidents, I've decided that it's enough. I'm not very inclined to enter any more photography competitions or share photos elsewhere without massive watermarks on them, because I've seen and found my photos on websites a fair bit, without me giving permission for them to be used. I'll give you two examples of this.

Firstly, there's the GT-90s Revival. Silverstone, May 4-6, there will be an event hosted which features GT race cars built in the 90s. An event that I am hugely interested in, as it features some of my personal favourite cars. In support of this event - although unfortunately not able to attend - I support it by browsing through the website regularly. Upon such a browse, I come across this. This is the fourth image of a Ferrari F40 LM, and it is mine. I took this at Phillip Island at the beginning of last year. This photo has somehow ended up on this very official gallery without my permission. If I were to paid for it, fine. If my name were mentioned, a credit to the photographer, I wouldn't be so upset, but the fact is that they took a photo of mine and put it on a website which gets a lot of hits without so much as asking me really really does not sit well with me.
http://www.gt90s-revival.com/pics/slides/F40LM%20IMSA%20(16).html

Secondly, I have recently been informed through a friend that a photo of mine is being used as the COVER of a PRINTED PUBLICATION. This means that it's been sent out to bike stores throughout the state, if not country, with my photo on it and NO CREDIT to me. I have never heard of this publication (don't even know the name), have never emailed them, have never called them, yet somehow they think that it's alright for them to publish a photo, print it and send it out without so much as asking me if it's ok....

I really doubt I can keep posting photos freely if this happens like this and so frequently.