Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lexus RC 2014-

I've seen a couple already including an RC-F. I personally think it looks badass... just a bit fat (and by that I mean that it LOOKS fat besides the fact that it happens to be heavy).

I was also a bit disappointed to find out that an IS350 and an RC350 share the same power output.

I've seen a couple of RC-Fs by now, and every time I've felt like stabbing myself in the eye with my phone.

Sure, not hating on people's taste, but I just don't get it; the beauty of the RC-F is about as mysterious to me as the allure of the Jeep Wrangler.
    Turning money into memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasmus View Post
    I've seen a couple of RC-Fs by now, and every time I've felt like stabbing myself in the eye with my phone.

Sure, not hating on people's taste, but I just don't get it; the beauty of the RC-F is about as mysterious to me as the allure of the Jeep Wrangler.
    It may not be pretty, but I'll commend Lexus for doing a high end coupe again along the lines of the SC300 when no other Japanese manufacturer will make one.

It's boring to see the BMW 4 series or the Audi A5 and the Mercedes C class over and over again.

I'm not sure if the Infiniti G37 or Q60 as it's now known apparently competes on the same level as the RC-F.

They all compete with each other; all are D-Segment executive Coupes. The Japanese are a bit on the largish and weighty side, but still the same as the others.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    It may not be pretty, but I'll commend Lexus for doing a high end coupe again along the lines of the SC300 when no other Japanese manufacturer will make one.

It's boring to see the BMW 4 series or the Audi A5 and the Mercedes C class over and over again.

I'm not sure if the Infiniti G37 or Q60 as it's now known apparently competes on the same level as the RC-F.
    While I certainly appreciate the difference, I just don't agree with the styling.

For the most part, I have a very ambivalent relationship with Asian car manufacturers; either they make a very good sports car that I adore, or it's a buttongasmed thing that tries to demand my appreciation for its quirky side. When it comes to in-your-face tech, I get a little turned off.
    Turning money into memories.

Thread Information