View Poll Results: Have you seen the car in real life?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and it is ugly in real life

4 44.44%
  • No, but it looks horrible in pics

5 55.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ugly in pics, but what about real life?

ugly in pics, but what about real life?

ok, ive seen hundreds of times people saying "car x" is ugly, but have not seen one in real life. this thread is more a survey i want to take. so answer, then tell what car it is "actually is ugly in real life" or "ugly in pics, but never saw one in real life". please be truthful, cause this poll is really just cause i want to see the real statistics for this. it does not have any other purpose really. thanx to those who answer.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

this thread doesn't make sense

basically, i hear almost every day, someone saying a car is ugly, but alot of cars are not ugly in real life, just not very photogenic, or wether people think that car is ugly in real life too. just curiousity in my part what people thought, and wether they actually have seen that car in real life or not

oh yeah, im really bad at explaining things, dont worry, not much i say makes sense, lol
    Last edited by CdocZ; 12-09-2004 at 07:46 PM. Reason: oh yeah......

its stupid because it varies from car to car. thats so vague. your takin a poll with too many variables, its so stupid. its like asking if youve tried a cereal and is it good or not. some cereals are good and some are bad, it gives you no idea of anyhting. do you understand what im saying?

EDIT; so your not good at drawing, not good at explaining, how do you make it through your life?
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    then tell what car it is "actually is ugly in real life" or "ugly in pics, but never saw one in real life"
    dont worry, i missed it too when i first looked for it

the FC RX7 isnt the best looking car in pics but when i finally got up close and personal with one i fell in love with. beautiful car, just beautiful...
    The Datto will rage again...

A lot of people say that the Flame Surfaced Bimmers look crap, but you really have to see one in the metal.

You cant just say "car x", every car looks different. some look the same in real life.... some look way better than in real life..... and yeah, some look way worse.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

In most pics of the front of the Enzo it looks quite bad but in person its quite nice. but overall the car looks too long(and too low) in person. the Ford GT looks great in the pictures but in person its quite plain... see my "ford GT is Disapointing" thread.

ive seen quite a few pics of cars that i have thaught look a bit plain in pics,

First time i saw the Mosler MT900 in pics i didnt think it looked anything special, then when i saw it in real life and saw it racing up the track it changed my mind instantly

what a machine
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyperl
    In most pics of the front of the Enzo it looks quite bad but in person its quite nice. but overall the car looks too long(and too low) in person. the Ford GT looks great in the pictures but in person its quite plain... see my "ford GT is Disapointing" thread.
    yeah, the enzo looks ugly almost on every pictures... but when you see it in real life u'll start to realise that this car is not some ordinary car and it gives u the idea that it is really a car with serious capabilities... in speed for example

so yeah, the enzo looks amazing in real life.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    ok, ive seen hundreds of times people saying "car x" is ugly, but have not seen one in real life. this thread is more a survey i want to take. so answer, then tell what car it is "actually is ugly in real life" or "ugly in pics, but never saw one in real life". please be truthful, cause this poll is really just cause i want to see the real statistics for this. it does not have any other purpose really. thanx to those who answer.
    umm... what car are u talking about??? ur poll says "it"... what is "it"? u gotta mention a specific model.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

there is no "it"....why ask that question now when youve already participated in the thread in the manner CdocZ wished people to do. "It" is a variable, simply pick a car and say whether you think it looks better or worse in real life compared to the pictures
    I am the Stig

I saw an Enzo in real life and I can safely say that it isn't beautiful, but it has a very purposeful get the **** outta my way look to it. Very cool.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Well...I never used to bother with the Hummer H1 cause in pics it looked so plain and boxy type. But when u see it up front, u know uv got a real monster in front of ya.

Thread Information