Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mawi's Drawing Competition

Mawi's Drawing Competition

lets see if this can catch on as well as the chopping comp's did. if it works i will choose a new car catagory to draw every week or so (drawing takes a while ) for this first one the catagory will be lightweight sports cars. i am drawing a 2004 lotus elise. all materials acceptable. if u like to draw please enter this comp!! post your entries and there will be a poll to determine the winner. please respond to this thread to say if you will participate. the deadline for this comp will be June 26. good luck!!!

Well i suppose its pretty much default that id have to enter, Im currently drawin a Carrera GT. Lets hope I have enough time to get it finished by then..BUSY LIFE!!! You mightve guessed ive not been on UCP for a week, ive been on a school trip for the 'Gifted and Talented' after being nominated for Graphics and Art. Anyway, having girlfriend troubles at the mo so this comp isnt my first priority. It should get done though

dydzi, sl500, sphferrari????...ne of u guys up for it????

Hmmm when is it going to be due? I might give it a try. I havent picked up a shetch pad in years!!

Man i need to read the whole thing I see it is June 26!! If I get a chance I will draw one!

err......sorry for wasting space it took me a 10 seconds i wish i cud draw but i only have filters
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

i drew this a while back, i'm working on a 3/4 view of one with some sketch markers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by mawi427
    dydzi, sl500, sphferrari????...ne of u guys up for it????
    im in if i can find time. im out for summer break but ive only been home for 1 night in the last week i been out partyin it up with friends

EDIT: can i post more than one drawing to show it off at various stages of completion?
    Last edited by SPHFerrari; 06-19-2004 at 09:21 PM.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    im in if i can find time. im out for summer break but ive only been home for 1 night in the last week i been out partyin it up with friends

EDIT: can i post more than one drawing to show it off at various stages of completion?
    that's fine with me but make sure to specify which drawing is ur final (i.e. which drawing u want people to vote on in the comp)

well here is my 10 minute start. i wanna keep goin but im very sleepy im doin a z4. unfortunately the scanner didnt pick up some of the light lines and i dont wanna make them any darker just yet. youll have to wait for the finished product. btw, are you using color and if some do and some dont will this be a factor in the voting?
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    well here is my 10 minute start. i wanna keep goin but im very sleepy im doin a z4. unfortunately the scanner didnt pick up some of the light lines and i dont wanna make them any darker just yet. youll have to wait for the finished product. btw, are you using color and if some do and some dont will this be a factor in the voting?
    nice start

well no i dont use color, im so lazy taht i havent even gotten around to buying decent hard fine point pencils...i drew mine with a #2 pencil , oh well just have to rely on ma skillz heh...

will color have a factor in voting?? idk it will be up to the members of UCP to decide taht.

im starting right now, but the problem is i havent got scanner (i think thats the right word, remember that im still learning english ) now so i can ony make a photo of my drawing

hmmm,good idea mawi427,nice thread
    ok,im a little busy now
    but i think you know,i have 4 drawings right now for post,
    here they are:chevrolet corvette c6 modified,dodge viper gts,tvr tuscan speed 6 and shelby cobra 427 s/c,i can post them if you want

can i post more than just one car?
    ive nearly finished elise but i wanna post some other as well

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    can i post more than just one car?
    ive nearly finished elise but i wanna post some other as well
    hell yes,post them

Quote Originally Posted by SL500
    hell yes,post them
    if they're lightweight sports cars, it seems that's what Mawi's looking for this week.

He's made it clear he'd like to make it a weekly event, with a different challenge each week.
    So posting art NOT to the spec he wants this week is kinda a waste of time.

Mawi's thread, so wait and see what he wants. Might be you only get one chance - like the chops comps !!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information