Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bmw 700

have tons of pics...she is like one of my children...i also have several extremely rare items for the car. I have the original German title for the car showing it's owner as BMW ag and all the stamps etc. for tagging the vehicle during it's carrier and it's final retirement from BMW ownership in march of 1963. The most important single item i have other than the car however is a video tape copy of the original 8mm film (no sound) of this car being built from research and developement phase trough construction and a good amount of racing footage with Hans Stuck sr. Color film with great detail pics and very famous faces of BMW in those days...this is a real treasure.

Bmw 700 Rs

have tons of pics...she is like one of my children...i also have several extremely rare items for the car. I have the original German title for the car showing it's owner as BMW ag and all the stamps etc. for tagging the vehicle during it's carrier and it's final retirement from BMW ownership in march of 1963. The most important single item i have other than the car however is a video tape copy of the original 8mm film (no sound) of this car being built from research and developement phase trough construction and a good amount of racing footage with Hans Stuck sr. Color film with great detail pics and very famous faces of BMW in those days...this is a real treasure.[/QUOTE]

it's really amazing
    care to sare some pics?
    like i said before it's one of the most beatiful bmws of all times and one of my favourite cars of all times so i'm really looking forward to getting some as it's really hard to get any of it
    12 cylinders or walk!

yes i will. glad to share just need a bit to figure out how to post them and dig out some of the ones i like..here is one of the published pics...this is in 1961 the year the car was made with Hans Stuck snr. driving...this is also the way the car looks today...thanks for the great comments...
    Attached Images Attached Images

here is the car as it was in the BMW press release just after it was back from the paint shop. note it had no rear air scoop and there were no mirrors nor numbers or tag.

the pic with the number 148 on it was when it won the Austrian nation grand prize...this is the point in time i have chosen to conserve to, as the pictorial documentation is wonderful....

dydzi...where are you located...I'm in Athens, Georgia USA...east of Atlanta

Those are amazing photos and information. It is nice to hear people like you are still out there prefering preservation. Keep those photos coming

Quote Originally Posted by BMW 700 RS
    dydzi...where are you located...I'm in Athens, Georgia USA...east of Atlanta
    51°43'08.51"N 19°28'52.33"E - i couldn't be more precise
    that is lodz, central poland, europe so chances to meet with you and your car are rather small
    12 cylinders or walk!

pics

hello again

hello more pics

even more pics...i warned you guys

want more?

number 7 car is my factory sport 65hp...number 5 is a LeGrand mark for i have, BMW 700 motor and trans 80hp martini engine weight is 450 pounds...

You are one lucky man. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go pick up my jaw from the floor

Thread Information