Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone who can't accept homosexuality...

If being gay is natural, then why cant men have babies?
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    If being gay is natural, then why cant men have babies?
    forget all about religion

What is the main purpose of every creature on this planet? To reproduce, to pass along their genes and continue the species. What if Homosexuality was natures way of controlling the population since 2 of the same sex in most species will not be able to produce offspring. People might not like what i just said but its how things work in nature.

Let the flames begin, DING DING DING

Ok then, should men have fannies?
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Ok then, should men have fannies?
    what do you mean?

my friends of the orentation at hand have been bashed before, and i have NO problem with homosexuals. there is nothing wrong with them, just with your views of them. they are people, with perefctly decent attitudes, humor and style.

people just need to "feel the love" in this subject, they are who they are, and to be honest, i dont think many of them could care less what idiots think of them.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    my friends of the orentation at hand have been bashed before, and i have NO problem with homosexuals. there is nothing wrong with them, just with your views of them. they are people, with perefctly decent attitudes, humor and style.

people just need to "feel the love" in this subject, they are who they are, and to be honest, i dont think many of them could care less what idiots think of them.
    no one will get far in life if they worried about what anyone thought of them

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Anyone who can't accept homosexuality is a prick. It has nothing to do with Religion, it's just human. It's a occurs in some humans and animals, just like something like blindness or lactose intolerance. They can't help it, and there's nothing wrong with it.

Yes, of course everyone has their own views, but you're not unreasonable when your views dictate that people who can't accept something natural are assholes.

Vent over, lets see if anyone can respond without bringing any religious fanatacism into this.
    You're a Homosexual am I right.....? & your priest told you he disagrees with your lifestyle right....lol
    if you want to rant....rant about the fact that George Bush is still in power....lol
    Fo' Shizzle ...My Nizzle

you're such a noob.....
    he isn't a homosexual, and if he was it doesn't matter.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by CSL
    no one will get far in life if they worried about what anyone thought of them
    People don't get very far in life worrying about what other people are doing when it doesn't effect them in any way.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

What if Homosexuality was natures way of controlling the population since 2 of the same sex in most species will not be able to produce offspring.

Actually, I find what you just said very interesting, as you offered it up as natural occurance.

Its used everywhere, being called a f.....t is the new "your such a girl" insult
    Oh, well then that makes it all okay.

The way i see it... a MAN has a rod a WOMAN has a hole which fits that rod fits in perfectly... wen that ROD GOES into the ' WOMANS ' hole it has the potential to create life... therefore THAT IS NATURAL
    whereas ... a man and a man cannot create life ... it is unnatural
    Why is there 2 different sexes created ?
    Why cant men get pregnant?
    Why the hell should homosexuals be accepted i totally disagree and will never ever accept it.. therefore i am a prick and religion has nothing to do with it.. there you go egg nogg

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    Sorry to break up the trend of religious posts, but I got here a bit late!

Im sorry Egg Nog, but I will have to disagree with that point you made. Blindness and lactose intolerance are biological conditions, things that happen because the body is not functionning correctly or at all. However, homosexuality is in my opinion a social, behavioural and psychological condition. And I feel the 'gay gene' is a totally false concept, making a personal trait a biological condition.

Everybody has different likes and dislikes. Lets take cars for example. We all at UCP love cars in one way or another. Does that mean if someone did a study on us we would have a gene coding for 'car fans'. No, thats just absurd. Years ago when the scientists found the 'gay gene' they didnt stop to think what they were saying. You cannot inherit a gene that will absolutely make you gay. What they failed to realise was that human nature is formed by the action of many many genes combined with the environmental effects. So, if they tested UCP users, they would find a certain number of genes that would be common. Physiological traits such as dextrous fingers and special nasal receptors. If they did brain scans, they would find we had certain areas that are larger than that in the general population, such as brain areas for intelligence, memory. So therefore, the 'car fan' gene does exist!!

But lets now go over what Ive just said. They all have dextrous fingers so they can type huge responses on their forums! They have special nasal receptors as they love the smell of petrol. They have more intelligence obviously, but a larger memory section therefore allows them to remember all the car facts. They weren't genetically predisposed to become a car fan. The way they were brought up, the life events that happened, combined with the genetically shaped factors they already had combined and brought about the final characteristic. The same I feel applies for homosexuality.

I hope my very long winded explanation above makes sense!!!! Well it took so long for me to type this, PerfAdv raised my point in a more concise manner!!!
    So, your argument is that there is no specific gene for any specific trait? I do believe that, regardless of what you think, there is vast scientific evidence disproving your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by KeRmIt
    Why the hell should homosexuals be accepted i totally disagree and will never ever accept it.. therefore i am a prick and religion has nothing to do with it..
    At least you admit it...

Quote Originally Posted by KeRmIt
    The way i see it... a MAN has a rod a WOMAN has a hole which fits that rod fits in perfectly... wen that ROD GOES into the ' WOMANS ' hole it has the potential to create life... therefore THAT IS NATURAL
    whereas ... a man and a man cannot create life ... it is unnatural
    Why is there 2 different sexes created ?
    Why cant men get pregnant?
    Why the hell should homosexuals be accepted i totally disagree and will never ever accept it.. therefore i am a prick and religion has nothing to do with it.. there you go egg nogg
    At least you admit that you're a prick. Why can't some women get pregnant? Why has homosexual behavior been observed among primates in the wild?

Thread Information