Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Need For Speed:Shift

just played the demo, i thought the point of a demo was to try and sell the game to people. mission failed.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    just played the demo, i thought the point of a demo was to try and sell the game to people. mission failed.
    uh oh, dont download the FM3 demo then. It isnt that great of a demo either
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

i didn't mind the FM3 demo when i used the RSR, but the california made it feel like the road and tires were made from bubblegum. still shits all over NFS:shift, where apparently everything is made from ice. am curious to see how shit the full game is.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Tried the demo last night. It was pretty cool. Definitely worth checking out if you are a fan of driving with an in-car view. They definitely did a good job with that aspect. Found the crash physics a little hyper active....a number of times when I bumped into the back of a car in front of me my nose plowed under the other car's butt and lifted it up onto my hood. Don't know if that happens in the full game or not.

I won't have time to devote to two GT style racers, so I think I'm going to lean towards FM3.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Thread Information