Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan 300ZX vs. Honda Del Sol

i didnt know whether the del was mid-rear or not, just seemed a bit like my memories of my cousins MR2
    pondering things

what u call a del sol is a 3rd gen crx here I guess, but it makes more sense that the 300ZX is compared to the NSX and the MR2 to the CRX as they are about same level of power.

a 300zx compared to a nsx? try like the 300zx to a supra or 3000gt not a nsx
    You two! Fight to the death!

300zx compared to the mr2 would even be better, the lower weight of the mr2 makes up for the less power. but the above post is more correct.

Nissan vs. Honda .... The winner should be quite obvious

ok every one of you are dumb .... who compares a NSX to a 300ZX ... hmm, not only would the nsx kick its ass, but the nsx's looks murder the 300 .... compare ... you can find some sweet z's no doubt in my mind, but the del sol can look pretty nice as well, you have to give it to the honda. a lot of people in here seem to be a bunch of tools, because they know nothing about cars... if you know anything you know that the VTEC del sol has soo much potential ... cus if you got the 300 you are going to have at least 160,000 miles ... needs and engine rebuild .... the 1997 honda del sol VTEC may have 80,000 and can take a lot more than the stock bottom end of the 300 ... for christ sake's its a nissan !!!! any more dumb questions anyone ?

tool, you call us tools! I got f letters for you rice head fanboy

STFU!!!!!!!
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

prius...you have to realize..this fool drives a del sol...A DEL SOL.....i dont care how hooked up it is its still a del sol. to quote that dude that owns the junk yard from the movie christine "ya can't polish a toid". so maybe we're dumb.....but at least we're not dumb enough to drive a del sol. and we're def not dumb enough to sink a ton of money into a del sol.
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Soiles Honda, please don't call us fools when you're the one blabbering on about VTEC. If you add an H to Vtech you get a decent electronics company.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I know a nsx costs more and would smoke it, but if u compare those 4 anyway that would be the best combination I think. Anyway a 300zx compared with a del sol(crx) looks even more stupid to me honestly

ok guys, lets see where to start, the 300 zx is a slug man, unless you get the twin turbo, its a slug. you can put the lowest honda del sol s, which has 106 hp and 103 torque, against the non turbo 300, and the del sol would stay with it. now the 300 would eventually pull at about 95-100 mph. the del sol would be more of a head turner, and go on cardomain and look at the del sol's. drive one. if you turbo the del sol. and put it against the TT 300, the turbo del sol si vtec, would smoke that guy. and for the guy who made the dumb comment about ading an h to vtec, you are the biggest douchebag i know. lowered/turbo'd del sol, or sluggish-fat-hog 300 ... the choice is yours ... and the insurance is soo much less on the del sol ... parts are cheaper too

you all are cunts

Um, why?

Because the Civic Del Sol is a piece of shit and the 300ZX is (rightly) regarded very highly? Or do you shout "Nawzzzz!" to make your Civic Del Sol go faster than a McLaren F1?

you **** face, a Mercury Marauder can eat your ****ing Del Sol and ****ing day

>

and yes, Spastik_Roach, the Mercury Marauder is my new favorite car.
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

At last- a half decent car that you like

Look for the Ford Crown Victoria High Speed Pursuit model that Car and Driver made it's awesome.

Much better than the HAIRDRESSER STANDARD ISSUE DEL SOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SolLesHonda
    and for the guy who made the dumb comment about ading an h to vtec, you are the biggest douchebag i know.
    [raises hand]That was me.[/raises hand]

I think I'm a popular guy, and I'm well liked in my town. Here is some 'real' VTech for you!

Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thread Information