Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Nissan 300ZX vs. Honda Del Sol

just ion case you know, I sent him a Pm flaming him. I can;t beliueve his face when he sees he worships a phone!
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

try again fag boys

hmm, okay well lets compare the mercury marauder to the honda del sol you pictured. that del sol probly has around 160 or so bhp. depending on which motor he has. now the del sol weighs apporximately 2522 lbs, but heghas bigger wheels so maybe 2600 overall with the kit and everything. ko, now the marauder weighs about 4200 lbs, 4195 to be exact. the marauder's hp is rated at 302 with 318 torque. hmm, now lets compare price. 97 vtec del sol about 7 grand. 2004 marauder 24 grand. hmm, now with that other 17 g's, not only with the del sol look better, but it would eat it alive. get over it. most of you know nothing about cars, granted some of you know some, but most, as for the guy who made the dumb ass comment about vtech phones, you sound like your in third grade .. what a flamer

ok 162 compared to 302, the Marauder would blow your wimpy Del Sol to mars.The Del Sol is designed ot be an econobox, the Marauder was built from the ground up to be a true power and performance, knida like a modern Muscle car.With how much money it could be to get a Del Sol rebuilt or whatever to make it match the performance of a MArauder, you could buy a car like the Marauder and probily have money left to insure it, get your facts straight or shut the fvck up, oh btw, you sould 5, yeah, you're 5 right? huh ricer boy?

Honda has been banned for his ridiculous posts (including the deleted ones), try to be cool when arguing next time. Proving what you're saying with smart facts will scare people a lot more than using "fag, dickweeds, etc"... But you obviously wouldn't comprehend that.

For registering just to argue, see you in a week.

Prius, I suggest you learn how to control yourself as well. One of your posts was deleted and the rest aren't really what we consider "appropriate"... But I'm sure you know that since you have been around for quite a while and your record is pretty dirty.. right?? Don't lower yourself that way again, you're pretty close to getting where Karrmann did.

Here goes.

I'd take the Del-Sol. Reason: It won't break down and won't ruin me for insurance. I also don't fancy driving around in a fairlady.
    On a Good day, Chris Bangle designs the Fiat Coupe.
    On a Bad day, he designs a BMW.

R.I.P Richard Burns.

yeah, wehn it comes for city uses, yeah the Del Sol is cheap to insure and will last for years because everybody knows that Hondas can easity stay running, even through harsh abuse, becasue they are that reliable. But when it comes to performance, yeah, the 300 zx can smoke a Del Sol. I like Del OSls for their design and features, but still have honda reliability, adn it makes me sick when I see everybody ricing them like no tommorow. then we get this honda jackass talking about how a 102 Hp econobox can smoke a 300 Hp turbocharged sports car, and this gives the Del Sol a bad name, like how the asscolwn as Supercars.net give Vipers a bad name when they talk about how Vipers can smoke a Mclaren.

Damn it, I wanted to ban him! Who did that?

I have a Feeling We'll all get a turn at it eggy

Still, Reliability is a moot point, there both japanese, there both bulletproof, frankly.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

well, according to Consumer Reports, Honda has a better reliability record than nissan.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    I have a Feeling We'll all get a turn at it eggy

Still, Reliability is a moot point, there both japanese, there both bulletproof, frankly.
    I would hardly call the 300ZX bulletproof, especially compared to something like a Del Sol. I wouldn't call it unreliable though.

All I've ever heard about Nissan/Honda is good things in regard to reliability.

But if you want sports/Reliability, the Mazda MX-5 Is probably your best bet.

The Del Sol, just to add to the argument, is an ugly sucker. The 300zx is obese.

couldn't have said it better myself

All I've ever heard about Nissan/Honda is good things in regard to reliability.

But if you want sports/Reliability, the Mazda MX-5 Is probably your best bet.

The Del Sol, just to add to the argument, is an ugly sucker. The 300zx is obese.
    Well, I've worked on a couple of 300zx models, and heard things from friends researching (and helping them do research) that suggest otherwise. One particular one I worked on was in my old school shop pretty much every other week - this was a lightly-driven teacher's car. Nissans in general are very good, but the 300zx was definitely below average for them. Again, not to say that it would be "unreliable" per se.

Compared to the rest of Nissan's Range, it's a shocker.

But compare it to other cars in it's class, and it'd be average. Am I right in assuming this is the general gist of your comment?

I'd seriously not consider either of these cars, although maybe the 300ZX only because it was used in Kill Bill Vol.1.

Compared to the rest of Nissan's Range, it's a shocker.

But compare it to other cars in it's class, and it'd be average. Am I right in assuming this is the general gist of your comment?

I'd seriously not consider either of these cars, although maybe the 300ZX only because it was used in Kill Bill Vol.1.
    Sounds good to me.

Thread Information