June 21st, I wake up out of bed. I turn on my computer to check UCP and another forum, mm2c. Then I switch my computer to stand by and head off to get ready for the day. After getting ready, I head downstairs, greeted by the smell of eggs cooking on the stove. I eat breakfast and run out to meet my friend who has come over to go to the biking trails about 4 miles away. We were going to go biking the entire day, just ourselves and our bikes...and the long winding trails.
So we head off, biking slowly and talking to each other, asking how each other's day was. Soon we pass the local mall's parking lot. The final moments had finally arrived. In the distance, we could see a taxi going at very dangerous speeds, I would estimate 50 mph, flying over speed bumps and over sidewalks. We try to get the hell out of there as fast as possible on our bikes. Our adrenaline was pumping hard as hell, we obviously didn't want to be run over by that freak. My friend was unfortunate enough to get his wheel caught in a small twig sticking out of a bush. His bike twisted over and he fell on the ground-hard. He slid for at least 15 feet. I didn't stop though, I saw that maniac coming our way. I don't even think the taxi driver saw my friend as he crashed through the bushes. The guy finally crashed into a pole and ran out, laughing. He had obviously been drinking very hard. By that time I had seen what happened. My life had been changed forever in that split second, that one moment. I fell, and I couldn't stand up. I was on my knees, devastated by what had happened, and clueless to my surroundings. One thought rolled in my mind over and over. "He's.....dead...." An ambulance quickly arrived on scene and some paramedics ran over to the scene. I remember hearing one say, "He isn't going to make it. It's too late." A cop came by me, and picked me up and sat me down on the front of his car. he asked me a few questions I couldn't remember. From where I was then, I could see my friend. There was blood....everywhere....His body was split in half, I saw an arm a few feet away. I fainted. About three hours later I woke up in a hospital. But I still remembered what had happened, and finally recovering that horrible image, I passed out again, waking up 5 minutes later this time around.
This has taught me a lesson. One I will not share, for only through experience can you learn its true meaning. It pains me to speak of this....so that's it. I realized that there's more to life than I ever knew. All I will leave you with is this: "Live life to the fullest today, for tomorrow will not come."
As for me, I'll still live life for what it is to me. There is too much that I have to live for. I'm sorry I left you guys, but I'll be around, probably not as often now, as I'll be "living life to the fullest." But I will make sure to drop in every once in a while, see how everyone is doing....so I'll be seeing you guys around.

My friend, Jonathan Ubulius, thank you for everything. May you forever rest in peace.