Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodood Festival of Speed 2004

Goodood Festival of Speed 2004

here are the pics that i have taken over the last 3 days i am going to be posting them throughout the day so I hope that you enjoy them
    Last edited by Mustang; 11-28-2005 at 02:30 PM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

oow check out the Mac F1 GTR
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

more.

|n the F1 paddo where i was taking these pics it was so busy that i was very lucky to be able to get to them as well as i did
    Attached Images Attached Images

Justin Wilson was driving the yellow Boss mustang thrughout the weekend,
    Last edited by mustang123; 07-08-2004 at 06:44 AM.

There was never a big crowd around this Renault 5 maxi and the Alpine A10 dont know why they were great looking cars .

Here you go Peter a few more of the Alpines or you, unfortunately i coudnt see and Matras.

the SLr was quite a big attraction and atleast you coud get to see it here unlike at the motorshow :)

After seeing the Mayback on the forst day i was amazed to pass 2 of them on the road on the way home

there were a huge ammount of F1 cars there all weekend, this BAR had no engine so when i went to prod the tyres it sort of rolled back a bit

all the stands had great displays with diferent types of racing cars and road cars from all over the world

This was my first sighting of the new M5 comcept and i loved it, that car looks great

With Rtolls royce haveing there 100th anniversery they obviously had the most cars there, among them were the 100exand the new phantom

All of the GT40's in these pics are the real thing no replicas here

more.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    oow check out the Mac F1 GTR
    Spectacular.
    How did they keep it on it's side like that ??

"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information