Thread: Video - Mp4 Converter.

Video - Mp4 Converter.

I've been looking around for a good free Video (Avi) - Mp4 converter and have come up short. They only ones I've found you have to pay for registration and if you don't you can only convert 5min max.

Does anyone here have a decent video converter that I can get access to?
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

I know quicktime can do it, or it might just be the pro version. I'm not too sure, but you can go export, and select export to ipod or something and it'll be mp4.

Another application I know of, and it's free, is iSquint. I think that's only for mac though, once again, not too sure. That can convert most formats into most other formats, so it used to work well for me until I found out quicktime can do it.

Good luck with your find anyway!

Windows own MovieMaker is OK most of the time, but prone to crashing if too many codecs are around
    FlaskMPEG an oldie but still reasonably goody convertor and free.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I use Super C for FLV to MP4 conversions, might do AVIs too maybe...
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

my friend gave me ImTOO Mpeg Converter but it can convert files of avi, mpeg, DVD, MP4, mp3, wmv etc. he also gave me the registration key with it.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    my friend gave me ImTOO Mpeg Converter but it can convert files of avi, mpeg, DVD, MP4, mp3, wmv etc. he also gave me the registration key with it.
    BUT that's possibly ILLEGAL and you are stealing from a hard-working programmer.
    Feel good about that ???
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Meh found a few torrents, cracked. Lol.

Is this does not work, will get my friend to give me a copy of his converter when I get my External back.

Matra et Alpine won't be too happy...

Does it matter. He can be angry at me but what does that do about all the other people downloading it?

Lmfao, I found a good one anyway. And then I found another. There was one hiding away that my brother had in our old 250gb HDD. Damn.

The point is two fold ... first there are many freeware and free products availabel that will do the job. So why take the risk of a torrent download that has a virus very well hidden in it ?
    Second, it's theft. Think on what you or your parents do to earn money and then picture your next door neighbour coming over and taking that withotu asking ro paying anything for it. How long can you/prents keep working ?
    I'm first to admit the occasional abuse of my standards ie if I only need an applicatino for a few hours or to do one task. But if it's somethgin I'll do regularly, I then pay up.

I have already looked at freeware, and I came up with naught but one that still doesn't even do the job properly. The rest are just trailers for the actual product and only convert 3min of video. I generally always look for freeware first. But being impatient and all I have to get it asap = Torrents + Crack. I have fairly decent virus protection, using avast and/or avg but it can't always stop everything, I bet my computer isn't virus free.

As for doing something regularly. I may go and buy it but that depends on how often I use it, how important its use is and how expensive it is.

Thread Information