Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Exige's Rice Hunt Challenge!

I think the rice fad may be slowly but surely making its mark on our Police cars!

I mean it doesn’t look so bad on the sedan but there are 6cyl wagon versions of this Police car with the same decal scheme (Sorry couldn’t find a pic of the wagon).
    If anyone should be accused of over using stickers, decals and excessive lighting then it is the Police. Bloody attention seeking buggers.LOL

That supras not even ricey.... I know that japanese show cars can confuse, but if you really think thats rice you better ask some people what rice really is.
    Last edited by PsychoChimp22; 09-29-2004 at 08:59 PM.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Vettribution87
    I think the rice fad may be slowly but surely making its mark on our Police cars!

I mean it doesn’t look so bad on the sedan but there are 6cyl wagon versions of this Police car with the same decal scheme (Sorry couldn’t find a pic of the wagon).
    If anyone should be accused of over using stickers, decals and excessive lighting then it is the Police. Bloody attention seeking buggers.LOL
    lol - did u take that yourself?!?!? nice pic, what was that cop thinking??

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    when i went out to lunch today i saw a honda accord with a different colored bodykit and a rediculous spoiler but my cellphone was off and i was in a rush.
    I see those all the time, it almost brings tears to my eyes. Theres a tone of em at my school like that, its almost like... its a trend!

BTW: I think the nicest car at my school is a Celica GTS 6-speed.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    come to california. that's almost all you see here now.

or, barring that, go here:

www.riceboypage.com
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    lol - did u take that yourself?!?!? nice pic, what was that cop thinking??
    Nah I don’t have a digital camera.
    Its just that I saw a wagon version of this Police car cross an intersection on my way to work today an thought "Allo, I smell rice!". I found this pic on a site dedicated to spotting Western Australian Police cars.
    Brings an amusing thought to the mind doesn’t it? Coppers talking about NOS and cold air intakes.

Sarge! Sarge! Can we watch the Fast and the Furious again?

I see what you're saying but in a Police car it's a visibility thing. Kind of like a roving traffic cone with flahing lights. I like it from the point of view of, the cops can never sneak up or hide from speeders in this glow-in-the-dark beauty.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    I see what you're saying but in a Police car it's a visibility thing. Kind of like a roving traffic cone with flahing lights. I like it from the point of view of, the cops can never sneak up or hide from speeders in this glow-in-the-dark beauty.
    Yes I know, I know. I’m just jesting. It’s obviously for high-speed pursuit so people know there coming.
    Still I don’t understand why they apply the same scheme to the station wagons, which are not pursuit vehicles at all.

Still I challenge anyone to find more flamboyantly decorated Police cars in active street duty then the ones we have here in Western Australia.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Well the Los Angeles Police have a top-fuel dragster... id love to see that in a chase
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

www.anti-rice.com

this should be good ill get some pics tomorrow maybee if i can, if not it will be next wednesday or thursday

Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I wouldn't really consider that police car rice .. and the colours arent only for pursuit .. if theres a man with a gun and a child in a street and demands 6 cream pies you want to get there fast and you want space to fit it. Station wagons are still used for pursuit though .. British police cars are much more decal'd than that.

As for you Mustang .. Teddying and Rice are 2 different things (and if you were to seriously submit that; its not your picture ) I bet the teddies are worth more than the car

You should see the XR8 pursuit car the cops have here, resprayed gold with blue stickers all over it. It looks hot i rekin but i dont think that the cops need a car like that. sorry i dont have a pic...
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    www.anti-rice.com

this should be good ill get some pics tomorrow maybee if i can, if not it will be next wednesday or thursday

Both grate padding for when you crash.... lol

^ or if you catch fire it will burn and make noxious gas to make the fire tickle.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I found this, its the old highway patrol car, its been superceded by a SS in same colour scheme whats my score?

oh and if any of you want to know where i work this is my window...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The Datto will rage again...

Thread Information