Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: gumball 3000 Official Thread

Only a Moderator can create sticky threads. I doubt one (Including Myself) will do this for this thread.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

The only reason I ask is because in a Month's time it will start and will only last for eight days. I would hate to dig up this thread every time to post something new up until then.

but then again it is your call, not ours

Like someone said "wealth is not a garantee of driving hability"
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Proof that, if you make it, they will come. How many will watch the subsequent movie? A movie about nightly drinking, buffoonery, partying and oh yeah, "racing".
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

hmmm a thread about gumball i have already researched this ages ago after watchin a series of the movies reasnably impressed and the fact jody Kid was there made it even more apealing, any way few facts for the silly imature type:

$40,000 entry and thats not garanteed they will review your aplication plus what car you apply with, also your status.

Part of the entry is writing why they should pick you i.e. a back stroy a good one not one that impressed your mates down the road.

This year is to istambul so nope not america sorry guys

Yeas the videos are cool but thats not most of the people those are the minority, if you can afford to pay bail apon bail and bribe after bride like kim klist who used to be a hacker worked for a bank and f**ked them over went to jail but cleverly kept the money electronically and now is rolling in it.

Gumball a nice idea but now is just losing it.

Still not a bad party to be at
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

Quote Originally Posted by matek
    ...few facts for the silly imature type...:
    The person you are talking about is Kim Schmit.

This year it is in fact a three stage rally. London to Belgrade, Phuket to Bangkok and Salt Lake City to LA. Check the official website.
    Zag when they Zig

the natural habitat of the species known as 'hooker'---BANGKOK! I am still tryin to figure one out for Amsterdam.

i havent looked into it for a while theres no point as the requirments are tooo high.

And for its not for racing, if you want to do what gumball do just go on a road trip with a load of cars and your mates.
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

i guess that would be similar fun, but from my experience, I know that when you are in an entourage with celebs, you get away with a lot more...especially when they throw parties...plus having the credibility of racing a celeb in a car and beating him/her in a highway sprint and knowing that they can just act and not race is always something I wouldnt mind notching under my belt
    Last edited by .M.; 03-31-2006 at 11:53 PM.

guys heres a quick one...how many Bugatti Veyrons do u think theres gonna be at this thing?

P.S. I have a feeling theres gonna be at least one dumbass who is going put 30" spinning rims, or wait better yet, "spinners" on his high ender and then smack it up by pulling the e-brake doing 200MPH to slow down and wonder why he crashed

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Buggati, hopefully, have not sold them to idiots.

will they go to the nurburgring this year?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I've been trying to find out as much as I could about the happenings within the race. The best information that I have come across is that at the beginning of every Mission (theres 3), every driver, in every car, is given a 'Mission Pack' and it is purely confidential UNTIL they are given it.

A 'Mission Pack' is just an itenerary of that entire section of the race which contains several types of maps, checkpoint list, names and numbers for security contact (persons in charge-that sort of thing), and some other trinkets like stickers and brocheurs of where they are headed of specialty events (like the track possibly) and tickets (if there is an event coming up that they are to be a part of that they paid for)

I heard some other people say that you can just call some places and see if a place is booked within their travelling time frame or better yet, ask and see if they are 'closed to the public'. If it is, then they are more than likely headed there...and the gumballers don't even know it!

allthough most of stuff said here is true, about it consisting of a lot of posrs, If i had the means to participate I would! Fast cars, crazy parties and 3 continents! It sounds like one hell of a road trip to me!
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

exactly

Thread Information