Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the stupidest thing your pet has ever done?

My cat broke her tail.. he had to be lopped off, so she only had a three-inch tail from then. She was a little punk, so it suited her. Our dogs have fun head-first into each other a couple of times, but nothing astoundingly stupid.

We have two Mini Schnauzers and Willy (The male) is a retard. we have a wooden hallway and he pelts down that, not realising it turns at the end. Scrabbling for grip follows and he's ended up making a dent in the wall with his head.

He's not so bright, that one.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

my dog will run into just about anything...
    wow i just heard that my dog just ate a medical bill... lol
    one time she jumped up on a chair and then up onto a table and got stuck up there and was to scared in the end to eat the food on the table... afraid of heights... my hamster jumped off the indoor balcony-ish thing in my house in s'pore and landed on a sofa in a giant pit and stayed there for about a week. then it strangled itself to death buy trying to escape the cage... it got its head out but couldnt fit past that
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

two of my hampsters escaped, got into the vents, and wound up in the furnace. The hosue smelt awful!
    Last edited by kko; 07-05-2006 at 08:07 PM.
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Our cat attacked the neighbors dog. He was napping and the stupid dog came sniffing... Diesel or Dizi for short, got startled and attacked the little Japanese Spitz. There was a flurry of dog fur and mixture of dog yelps and the lady walking her dog screaming, then Dizi shot off like a bullet not to return until the next day...

Not really stupid, I thought it was heroic.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

lmao!! some of these are hilarious. I just remembered an incident back a few years ago when I had a guinea pig. This thing would go nuts over hay. When it saw a fresh pile of hay it would charge into it. We have a big outdoor cage for rabbits, its got a roof and its about shoulder height off the ground, and that's where I kept the guinea pig too. So one day I was cleaning out the cage and I had the fresh hay on the roof by the edge, and not remembering that the thing was mental I put the guinea pig on the roof too. Well you can probably guess what happened next, but I'll explain anyway. Guinea pig accelerates into the hay faster than I can even process what was happening, and it launched itself into empty space. With my jaw dropped I watched this thing go sailing head first into the ground. Amazingly enough he was fine, and it wasn't until the next morning that I found him cold and stiff as a board.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    My dog Georgie got swatted in his bum by a cat. He told the whole neighborhood he was going to find that cat no matter what and make an example of what happens when cats swat him in the bum.

But instead now, he's made a deal with the other cats to stop looking for this cat for some useful information(about something the cats wanted done anwyays). Now he's the laughing stalk of the neighborhood.

I want to smack Georgie upside his fool head.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Every once in a while, I let my cat out in the backyard for some fresh air. One evening (not really dark yet), he was out and some kind of sound scared him so he took off for the door. Apparently, he didn't realize the screen door was closed and he ran right into it, kind of bounced off, got up and ran into it again. That was apparently enough because he turned around, gave me this horrible look and howled until I let him in.
    Don't you make fun of Hugo, please.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    Don't you make fun of Hugo, please.
    Hugo makes fun of me. Turnabout is fair play.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

my pet ate my sister's budgie once.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

My auntie's dog has had it's fair share of stupidity.

It's crowning moment was when my uncle was teasing it with a rubber bone, and it jumped for the bone, missed, tried tp stop in mid-air and went straight through the open window

Luckily, that dog is only allowed on the ground floor... it's a little terrier and is full of beans.

Thread Information