Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the stupidest thing your pet has ever done?

What's the stupidest thing your pet has ever done?

Anyone here have any goofy animals? I got the idea for this yesterday when I witnessed my dog heading for the garage while doing about Mach 1, failing to hit the brakes in time and smashing full on into our lawn mower. I almost sh!t when I saw that. He stood in one spot yelping for about a minute or two, and then he walked away like nothing just happened. He's a german wire-haired pointer (hunting dog).

Share your stories.

The only pet I have is my youngest sister's hamster. His moment of stupidity came when he got loose from my sister's hand (while out of the cage) and continued on to bite the pinky toe of my right foot. Because of this, he was thrown in the little brook/creek by my house, where I'm sure he was eaten alive by the night-predators.

I had a German Shepherd who regularly ate my wife's panties. Made for some very colorful poop...

I had a rabbit.

The dumbest thing it ever did was willingly get into the pot.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by RobPorsche
    this yesterday when I witnessed my dog heading for the garage while doing about Mach 1, failing to hit the brakes in time and smashing full on into our lawn mower. I almost sh!t when I saw that. He stood in one spot yelping for about a minute or two, and then he walked away like nothing just happened. He's a german wire-haired pointer (hunting dog).

Share your stories.
    clost to yours my fat cat(22 pounds) was running tryin to catch a mouse and the mouse did a really quick turn and my cat couldnt turn fast enough and ran into a book shelf and being so fat the shelf fell over and it was funny as hell

My fish jumped out of the water agaisnt the plastic top of the tank, knocked himself out drowned and was then flushed through the toilet

While i came into the yard my best friend's cat jumped from the 2nd story into their pond, "wtf, water" got scared and rushed out of the yard again past me

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman002
    clost to yours my fat cat(22 pounds) was running tryin to catch a mouse and the mouse did a really quick turn and my cat couldnt turn fast enough and ran into a book shelf and being so fat the shelf fell over and it was funny as hell
    You have mice in your house?

Either that or your living conditions are poor.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

yeah i live in the woods so it explains it but we dont have many cause he catches them about every 2 weeks or so

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    You have mice in your house?

Either that or your living conditions are poor.
    Or he just lives on a wood house on the country-side. Very usual in US. It's hard to keep insects and mice out of that kind of house.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman002
    yeah i live in the woods so it explains it but we dont have many cause he catches them about every 2 weeks or so
    Ah ok, cool. Not too familar with US living. We differ alot in where we are prepared to live. You yanks are more advenrturous than us.

Ah ok, cool. Not too familar with US living. We differ alot in where we are prepared to live. You yanks are more advenrturous than us.
    yeah i live on the lake also so that could play a hand in the living conditons.

yep lots of country homes even rich ppls homes have some mice
    Last edited by Birdman002; 07-05-2006 at 11:43 AM.

I wouldn't use "adventurous" to describe the people that live in wooden houses in the middle of tornado town.

Not our pet, but friend was reversing out his driveway, and the dog started to runat the side of the car. he picked up speed, and dog went head-first into a tree. Was so damn funny. Had to take it to the vet though, was a bit hurt.

Probably the silliest thing my per has done(goldfish), is jump out of the net when we were cleaning out its tank,and wiggled across the kitchen laminate flooring. Got it in water just in time!

Every once in a while, I let my cat out in the backyard for some fresh air. One evening (not really dark yet), he was out and some kind of sound scared him so he took off for the door. Apparently, he didn't realize the screen door was closed and he ran right into it, kind of bounced off, got up and ran into it again. That was apparently enough because he turned around, gave me this horrible look and howled until I let him in.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

My dog got his head stuck in a cereal box...

Thread Information