Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Since there's been a F430 craze......

Since there's been a F430 craze......

ok, since there have been SOOO many Ferrari F430 threads today, I had the idea of having a chopping contest for the best chop of the attached F430......

it's a big picture, but that just makes it more fun
    Attached Images Attached Images

Where's that pic from? Already a chop?
    The pics I have, the car is red, and has different seats!!! And different rims too. This would be a 430 CS ... chop or real Ferrari press release?

Quote Originally Posted by Z0RR0
    Where's that pic from? Already a chop?
    The pics I have, the car is red, and has different seats!!! And different rims too. This would be a 430 CS ... chop or real Ferrari press release?
    nope, its real

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...919#post110919

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    Thanks. That's awesome. Love the seats. And wheels. And color. Can you believe I hate the 360? lol

hate a ferrari! thats almost as bad as saying hate a pagani!!! (not quite, but still)
    Pagani Zonda C12S
    Cylinders: 12
    Horsepower(HP): 555 @ 5900 RPM
    Torque(FT-LBs.): 533 @ 4050 RPM
    0-60: 3.6 sec
    Top Speed: 220 mph

UCP's #1 Pagani Zonda fan & other mountain biker.

Quote Originally Posted by GEO-oNe
    hate a ferrari! thats almost as bad as saying hate a pagani!!! (not quite, but still)
    exactly..how do u hate a ferrari?

Quote Originally Posted by GEO-oNe
    You shall be killed for your offense!

I dunno, I simply don't like the looks of the 360. Too girly, with big bobby eyes, too short and too fat of a butt, too mellowy round edges. This on the other hand is quite wow. And at 490hp, it won't be no slouch!!!!

first entry
    Last edited by Karrmann; 08-25-2004 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkyy464
    exactly..how do u hate a ferrari?
    whats wrong with not liking Ferrari, i am not a big fan atall, there are just one of 2 cars that i like - the F40, 288 and the 250 GTO, but i am not bothered about the rest
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Why doesn't somone try making it black
    My Photography robneill.deviantart.com

I can easily hate Ferrari! 612 Scallagetti is EXTREMELY BLAND! Sorry for the outburst of Caps Lock SyndROME! Theres loads of crap old Ferrari's too (412 anyone? ) I like some Ferraris too but why do Ferrari fans always have to think Ferrari's are always the best cars ever made?! Stop being so Hardcore and open you horizons because when you get a bit older you'll have to start looking for a car you can afford! Think ive got exclaimation mark syNDROme too!!!! My humor is not good this morning.
    Last edited by :Exige:; 08-25-2004 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    I can easily hate Ferrari! 612 Scallagetti is EXTREMELY BLAND! Sorry for the outburst of Caps Lock SyndROME! Theres loads of crap old Ferrari's too (412 anyone? ) I like some Ferraris too but why do Ferrari fans always have to think Ferrari's are always the best cars ever made?! Stop being so Hardcore and open you horizons because when you get a bit older you'll have to start looking for a car you can afford! Think ive got exclaimation mark syNDROme too!!!! My humor is not good this morning.
    Umm car you can afford, eh? How about an old Ferrari? Let's see, out of Ontario, Canada, what is the cheapest Ferrari? Ok, it's a Ferrari GT4 SERIES 1, costing only $32,500 from 1976. Taken from www.autotrader.ca. I I know what I'm gonna be buying.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Umm car you can afford, eh? How about an old Ferrari? Let's see, out of Ontario, Canada, what is the cheapest Ferrari? Ok, it's a Ferrari GT4 SERIES 1, costing only $32,500 from 1976. Taken from www.autotrader.ca. I I know what I'm gonna be buying.
    Theyre basically like Ferrari 412's. You can get them for about £10k but they're slow, boxy and lack passion. For that money you could get a good car that wont cost thousands in insurance, servicing and repairs and will make it out of the forecourt in 1 piece and fuel still left in the tank to get you home . Its the equivalent of the 944 .. the "Poor mans Porsche". You might as well get a 355 replica because people will laugh at you just as much

here goes my chop .. enjoy and coments please
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

that looks sweet
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Thread Information