Thread: New Lincoln Navigator

New Lincoln Navigator

I know its oldish news, but i havent seen a thread on it so ive decided to make one

It looks pretty mean...going the opposite direction of the escalade...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

headlights give a depressed and the lincoln logo is too big. I'd still take the escalade........pics of interior?
    I am the Stig

Ferrari Constructors Champions 2007

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE
    I know its oldish news, but i havent seen a thread on it
    Have you checked this??
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ad.php?t=22972

Yeh i said that I didnt see any threads about it...and there isnt any discussion in that thread...

Ive heard a bit of negativity about the design in other forums, but I think its really nice...mean looking...maybe a bit too much chrome though
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

i think lincoln are trying to imitate cadillac escalade as for the face, but cadillac would be better in my opinion

Looks nice! The truck would look even better if the lower chrome part would be taken off.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Yeh i said that I didnt see any threads about it...
    ...because you didn't search.

Ive heard a bit of negativity about the design in other forums, but I think its really nice...mean looking...maybe a bit too much chrome though
    So, instead of starting a discussion in that thread, you thought it necessary to create a whole new thread. That's just about the worst repost there is.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Ironic, Read your own sig....

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."

I didnt know, I said it in my first post.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

With that many teeth, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets an ache soon.

I didnt know, I said it in my first post.
    And I said that was because you didn't use the most basic forum etiquette: DO A SEARCH BEFORE POSTING.

And then you tried to justify your repost by saying the other thread didn't already have discussion in it. Paltry excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by carsnut
    headlights give a depressed and the lincoln logo is too big. I'd still take the escalade........pics of interior?
    about sums up what i was going to say. Looks like the front was changed but they kept the same lines and shape of the sides. nice looking axcept for the large logo.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    And I said that was because you didn't use the most basic forum etiquette: DO A SEARCH BEFORE POSTING.

And then you tried to justify your repost by saying the other thread didn't already have discussion in it. Paltry excuse.
    I didnt search for the thread, big deal!! You are coming across as a real asshole, Ive done nothing to you, yet you see the need make this an issue? You say that I tried to 'justfy my repost', and that it is somehow an excuse. Now, sit down and concentrate...I already stated that I didnt know anything of a prior thead, therefore i had never seen the other thread you referred to or its content. So if I had never seen it, how would the fact that there was no dicussion in there be an influence in me starting this thread, and further, how could it possibly act as an excuse??

I said in my first post i hadnt seen the thread anywhere else. I didnt think there would be another thread around but in case there was I said that i didnt know of it. That is an excuse. It works. You choose not to accept it, its not my problem anymore. I dont see the need to search every time before starting a new thread. And if it is such a cataclysmic disaster that you make it out to be, then why doesnt someone just delete it?

I still dont understand why some people on forums insist on arguing about such small things. Its even worse when their own signature condemns them as a fool. I cant understand that kind of stupidity.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

I didnt search for the thread, big deal!! You are coming across as a real asshole, Ive done nothing to you, yet you see the need make this an issue? You say that I tried to 'justfy my repost', and that it is somehow an excuse. Now, sit down and concentrate...I already stated that I didnt know anything of a prior thead, therefore i had never seen the other thread you referred to or its content. So if I had never seen it, how would the fact that there was no dicussion in there be an influence in me starting this thread, and further, how could it possibly act as an excuse??

I said in my first post i hadnt seen the thread anywhere else. I didnt think there would be another thread around but in case there was I said that i didnt know of it. That is an excuse. It works. You choose not to accept it, its not my problem anymore. I dont see the need to search every time before starting a new thread. And if it is such a cataclysmic disaster that you make it out to be, then why doesnt someone just delete it?

I still dont understand why some people on forums insist on arguing about such small things. Its even worse when their own signature condemns them as a fool. I cant understand that kind of stupidity.
    My whole point was to strongly suggest that you use the search feature in the future. Do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    My whole point was to strongly suggest that you use the search feature in the future. Do it.
    You could have simply said that.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Thread Information