Thread: Motor Show photo requests

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Motor Show photo requests

Ok i went to the British International Motor Show today, and it was absolutely amazing, one of the best days of my LIFE. The highlights for me were getting to meet the new Evo VIII MR and 260, getting within 10 inches of each WRC car, (exept the peugeot but who would want to) Sitting in the Ferrari F2002 and BAR 05, sitting in the Ford GT and Aston Martin DB9 Volante. Also, driving in a Toyota F1 car wired up to Formula One 2003 on ps2, and Citroen Xsara WRC wired up to WRC3 on the ps2. I have to say one of the most amazing cars to sit in were the new TVR Tuscan, the steering position is absolutely perfect and the wheel just kisses your hands, and the Cerbrera, interior at its maddest
    Anyway I'll stop blabbing on and get to the point; I'm no Dark Phenix so i cant post all 231 photos that i took right here because i do have things to do with my life So i have photos of most of the main cars featured at the show, it would be my pleasure to attatch photos of the one's that you particularily would like to see.

Fire away!

(pics of me in the new Evo VIII 260, Xsara WRC and new Tuscan)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CoTTerik; 05-30-2004 at 03:46 PM.

Thread Information